Arecibo Chalet for 8 on 2 acres just 10 minutes from Beach
- Posted on
The palm tree lined entrance welcomes you to a chalet boasting a unique design, with elegant wooden touches and works of art from the owner, a renowned local artist. It features a spacious open concept and is conveniently located in Islote the coastal municipality of Arecibo, Puerto Rico, better known as The Captain Correa Village. Enjoy an open-air terrace while lounging in the hammock or your morning coffee from the upstairs Jr Suite terrace.
Each of the 3 bedrooms is tastefully appointed and complete with extra linens, towels and bathroom toiletries including soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper. Both bathroom include a water heater as well.
We recommend guests to rent a car during their stay to enjoy the many attractions that Arecibo has to offer.
Distance to main attractions:
Beach - 10 minutes
Cueva Ventana - 8 minutes
Cueva del Indio - 15 minutes
Arecibo Lighthouse - 15 minutes
Yacht Club of Arecibo - 15 minutes (next door to lighthouse)
Arecibo Observatory of the world's largest radio telescope, featured in X-men, James Bond, and X-Files:Little Green Men - 30 minutes
Barceloneta Premium Outlets, best shopping in Puerto Rico - 20 minutes
Movie Theater - 20 minutes
Salitre, famous seafood restaurant - 10 minutes
Gasolina Beach Club - 15 minutes
Coming soon: Christopher Columbus Statue, will be the largest statue on Western hemisphere doubling the size of the statue of liberty - 15 minutes
Convenience store - 15 minutes
Supermarket - 20 minutes
Bar - 3 minutes
Restaurant - 10 minutes
Bakery - 10 minutes
Local Events Calendar:
Cycling Competition attracting over 1000 visitors annually
Arecibo Carnival, enjoy rides, food and live performances
- Air Conditioning
Type of stay
- Room Type
- Entire Home/Apt
- Bed Type
- Real bed
- Per Night
- from $225.00
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- Cleaning Fee
- Room Tax
- 7 %
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed inside
- No Smoking inside
- Do not have parties or gatherings without prior consent and approval of the owner
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- Special Seasons such as Christmas season may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.