Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Spectacular Home located at Former Ramey Air Force Base in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. Less than five minutes from Borinquen Airport (BQN) service by jetBlue, Spirit, United. Five minutes from Punta Borinquen Golf Course, 20 minutes from Royal Isabela at Isabela. 30 minutes from Crash Boat beach.
This luxury house islocated on the former Ramey Air Force Base, near the Marriot Casino and Borinquen Airport in a non-congested area. It can accommodate up to 8 people. It's fully equipped.
This house has 3 Bedrooms
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
Bedroom 2 - 2 bunk beds (4 twin)
Bedroom 3 - 1 King
It's a beautiful area to visit and enjoy a bit of relaxation and breathtaking natural beauty of Aguadilla. nearby to many restaurants, supermarkets, bars, and, most of all, countless numbers of beautiful beaches.
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Gym (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Important House Rules
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- Do not have parties or gatherings without prior consent and approval of the owner
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- The Owner may ask you to bring towel, blankets and Pillow, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- Holidays and Long weekends (such as Thanksgiving, Semana Santa / Spring break, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend etc etc) may require a minimum of 3 nights or more, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- Christmas season may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- If there is a need to change the date of the reservation, you must contact and do it directly with the host and he may do so, depending on his availability, but is not required. Join a Join assume no responsibility in case the owner doesn't want to do a change of date.
POOL LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY. As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any guests of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
La casa está espectacular , todo en excelentes condiciones , la piscina super limpia , el jacuzzi super limpio y la recomiendo
Oct 13, 2020
Excelente!! Espaciosa, comoda y la piscina privada brutal! El dueno muy amable, pasamos unos dias en familia espectacular!
Jul 21, 2020
Muy amable y servicial, excelente anfitrión.
Tremendo espacio para compartir en familia. Área muy tranquila lo que facilita el despejarse del bullicio de la ciudad. Bien limpia y el dueño estuvo muy pendiente en hacer nuestra estadía una muy acogedora y que no nos faltara nada. La piscina espectacular! Definitivamente volveremos!!!
Jun 24, 2020
La casa la entregaron super limpia. Es espaciosa y cómoda como se ve en las fotos. Esta equipada con lo necesario para la familia. El caballero que entregó la llave siempre estuvo al pendiente. La casa tiene aire central y tuvimos inconveniente con el "setting" del mismo y a los 45 minutos llegó un técnico y lo arreglo. Tanto el dueño como el caballero respondieron la llamada inmediatamente. Una muy buena experiencia.
Jul 08, 2019
Nos encanta esta casa y el area, ya la hemos alquilado varias veces. Es comoda, tiene piscina privada y es cerca de las playas de isabela y aguadilla. Super recomendada!
May 17, 2019
Buena propiedad con piscina privada. Logramos disfrutar unos dias en familia.
Nov 09, 2016
Although it's a full house with plenty space it lacks
Cleaningless. Air conditioning is too hot we needed to use a fan in the master room. Towels dirty stainfull. The fridge has old left outs from the owner or previous rentals, and all kitchen drawers have so much okd stuff that roaches were around. Too many dust mites thank God I brought my own linens or could not sleep. The jacuzzi does not have hot water and all the controls are locked, so if you need to modify temperature its not allowed. No gas for the BBQ it was Empty. The bathrooms need deep cleaning hard cleaning.
The pool is very nice, but nobody cleaned it from friday to monday that we left.
The price is too high for the conditions of it.
Sep 05, 2016
Muy buena experiencia el poder disfrutar en esta casa unos dias con mi familia en el oeste. Fue un exito tener una piscina en la misma propiedad.
May 02, 2016
We had an spectacular days, excellent host, a beautiful decorated home with all the amenities and luxuries. I recommend and hope to return soon!!
Mar 28, 2016
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 8
Cancellation Policy: Super Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
Retired after 50 years "working", smiling and having funs in the Hospitality Industry
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.
in Caimital Bajo