Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Our vacation home consists of two full units which make the stay comforatable for large groups. Upstairs is a spacious three bedroom/two bath house and Downstairs is a two bedroom/two bath house (plus a computer room converted to sleeping area). Each house has a private kitchen, living room and laundry room.
Our home is a hidden paradise on a mountain top. Find peace and tranquility. Go to sleep with the singing of the famous Puerto Rican 'coqui.' Enjoy a spectacular ocean view, custom swimming pool and large yard. This mountain top retreat is private, peaceful, hidden yet only 2 miles from the freeway, largest marina in PR, stores, restaurants and beaches. You can awe at the neighboring islands you'll want to visit (Culebra, Icacos, Palominos, Isleta Marina, and St. Thomas).
Upstairs is a colorful traditional Mexican style home with high ceilings, hand painted Mexican tiles and rustic furniture. Delight in solid wood furniture throughout the house. Enjoy a 40 foot balcony with a breath taking ocean view. If you enjoy cooking you won't want to leave this spacious kitchen with mahogany cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Last but not least, you'll fight with the others over the guest bedroom with an amazing underwater mural which covers the entire wall and ceiling!
The house downstairs is a modern 2 bed/2 bath plus a computer room converted into an additional sleeping area. There is a full kitchen, dining area, living room and laundry room. The bedrooms are 12 foot x12 foot with full length closets and mirror doors.
Enjoy a romantic view of the city lights below from your queen-size bed in your air-conditioned master bedroom. The master bedroom has glass double doors to ensure a view of the full moon over the ocean surface. The master bedroom has a private bathroom, ceiling fan, mirror closet, and high ceilings. It also has an attached computer room converted into a sleeping area.
This Non-Smoking house is one mile from Puerto Del Rey marina, ten minutes from Seven Seas Beach, ferries to Culebra and Vieques and the Fajardo Airport. Luquillo Beach and El Yunque Rainforest are 20 minutes away. There are daily flights from Fajardo to Culebra, Vieques and St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. The Westin Rio Mar and Wyndham El Conquistador Resorts are close by. They offer nightlife entertainment (casinos, restaurants, floor shows, and a championship 18-hole golf course).
It sits on an acre lot with 6000 sq. ft. grass lawn, palm, banana and mango trees, orchids... The neighbors are sparse so you rarely hear a car go by.
This can all be yours at an affordable price. You will not find another bargain like it in Puerto Rico!
Note: This is countryside. If you are not flexible and an extremely picky person, this is not the place for you. This is a RENTAL HOME. Expect minor wear and tear. There are outdoor cats who like attention. The coquis (small frogs) sing nightly, due to humidity you MIGHT see peeling paint. This house is not for you if you expect everything to be PERFECT!
Pet Friendly (may be free or for a fee)
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
- The client shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The clients shall leave the premises relatively close to the manner it was delivered to them. Clients shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The clients agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The client shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. If the host confirm that the air conditioners are turned on during the hours that the property is vacant you will be charged extra for excess of use and damage to the units. The host has the right to turn off air conditioning units found on when no one is at the property. There is no need to leave all on while you are out all day either by the pool, beach or exploring around.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- Do not have parties ,gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner
- The clients shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM - 10 PM and Pool (if any) and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Changes to this agreement you be made and approved by the owner.
- The owner may only but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- The Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owner enforcing this agreement.
- In case the client experience outages that are beyond our control during the stay, no refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- In case of availability of Cable TV and WiFi it has been chosen by the host. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or WiFi service.
- Valuable items left behind by client will be held for the client and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the client for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the host. The host shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and/or family emergencies or other commitments.
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner, host or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- The Owner may ask you to bring towel, blankets and Pillow, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- the use of control substance and / or drugs are not permitted in the property, unless there is an approval of the host.
- The Client will seek help from the host in case there is a need to use a item that is not fully understood. In case of any damage to the item, the client will be responsible.
- Holidays and Long weekends (such as Thanksgiving, Semana Santa / Spring break, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend etc etc) may require a minimum of 3 nights or more, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- Christmas season may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- If there is a need to change the date of the reservation, you must contact and do it directly with the host and he may do so, depending on his availability, but is not required. Join a Join assume no responsibility in case the owner doesn't want to do a change of date.
If the property has a POOL - LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY. As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any guests of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area. The Guest accepts fully all the risks involved.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
- Should the client violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental shall be terminated immediately. The client shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 15
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.