Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
This luxury home can accommodate up to 7 people. Has a full kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances. Outdoor patio with Private Pool and a Grill for you to enjoy our Caribbean weather. This unit comes also with Washer and Dryer, Playstation 3, WiFi, Flat Screen TVs with Netflix and Cable TV with HBO, CNN, TBS, local channels and many others. The elegant dinning room accommodates 6 people. Contemporary Decor.
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Important House Rules
- The client shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The clients shall leave the premises relatively close to the manner it was delivered to them. Clients shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The clients agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The client shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- We oly ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. If the host confirm that the air conditioners are turned on during the hours that the property is vacant you will be charged extra for excess of use and damage to the units. The host has the right to turn off air conditioning units found on when no one is at the property. There is no need to leave all on while you are out all day either by the pool, beach or exploring around.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- Do not have parties ,gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner
- The clients shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM - 8AM, Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Changes to this agreement you be made and approved by the owner.
- The owner may only but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- The Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owner enforcing this agreement.
- In case the client experience outages that are beyond our control during the stay, no refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- In case of availability of Cable TV and WiFi it has been chosen by the host. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or WiFi service.
- Valuable items left behind by client will be held for the client and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the client for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the host. The host shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and/or family emergencies or other commitments.
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner, host or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- The Owner may ask you to bring towel, blankets and Pillow, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- the use of control substance and / or drugs are not permitted in the property, unless there is an approval of the host.
- The Client will seek help from the host in case there is a need to use a item that is not fully understood. In case of any damage to the item, the client will be responsible.
- Holidays and Long weekends (such as Thanksgiving, Semana Santa / Spring break, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend etc etc) may require a minimum of 3 nights or more, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- Christmas season may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- If there is a need to change the date of the reservation, you must contact and do it directly with the host and he may do so, depending on his availability, but is not required. Join a Join assume no responsibility in case the owner doesn't want to do a change of date.
If the property has a POOL - LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY. As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any guests of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area. The Guest accepts fully all the risks involved.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
- Should the client violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental shall be terminated immediately. The client shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
I had no problems with the host, the house is really beautiful, the issue is that it is perfect for a couple or a single person since the house has a swimming pool I understand that to use it and enjoy it but unfortunately the neighbors on both ends do not allow it by giving Complaints at all times for which the host tried to be a mediator of the same kindly but for this reason I could not enjoy my weekend, I leave this review because obviously the weekend in a house is quite expensive and so that something similar to a group that wants to enjoy a pool weekend do not suffer for that part .. on the other hand for a couple or clearing the mind is very good.
Con el host no tuve problemas, realmente la casa esta bonita, el issue es que es perfecta para una pareja o una sola persona ya que la casa tiene piscina entiendo que para darle uso y disfrutar pero desafortunadamente los vecinos de ambos extremos no lo permiten dando quejas en todo momento por lo cual el host trato de ser mediador de lo mismo amablemente pero por tal razon no pude disfrutar mi weekend, dejo este review por que obviamente el weekend en una casa es bastante caro y para que no le suceda algo parecido a un grupo que quiera disfrutar de un weekend de piscina no sufran por esa parte.. por otra parte para una pareja o despejar la mente es muy buena.
Oct 20, 2020
Buena propiedad para disfrutar del area de aguadilla e isabela, el host nos atendio super bien. La recomendamos
Jul 10, 2020
Excelente comunicacion con el host. Las descripciones fueron muy acertadas. Altamente recomendado!
Jul 14, 2016
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 6
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.
in Aguadilla Pueblo