Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Important information about this rental:
Hi, I’m your host, Arnold. The world as we know it has changed due to the COVID19 pandemic, but life goes on and we adapt. My staff is trained and ready to keep the units disinfected and sparkling clean for our guests. The apartments are located in a Residential Condominium where there are full time residents, part time residents and vacation rentals. The Condominium is ruled by a Home Owner’s Association who are represented by the Condominium’s Administration. The Home Owner’s Association and the Administration are enforcing the executive order in the facilities. In Addition to the standard rental rules it is extremely important that all guest understand how the executive order applies in the complex:
· It is mandatory to use a mask that covers mouth and nose in the facilities, except when inside the apartment
· Congregation of people is not allowed in any areas of the facilities. This includes garden, parking, stairs or any other area in the facilities. Whatever guests do outside the gates is not a concern of the Condominium’s Administration, however any civilian can contact the authorities and alert if there’s a violation of the Executive Order.
· Any person suspected of being infected must abandon the facilities immediately.
· The swimming pool is not allowed for rentals under 3 months. Only stays over 3 months and owners have limited access to the pool
*** It is every person’s responsibility to read and understand the executive orders issued by the Governor of Puerto
Rico. These rules previously mentioned does not comprehend the full extent of the executive order.
*** This restrictions are subject to change at any time by the Administration as they see fit in order to
keep the Community health. Your rental guarantees the use of the Apartment and it’s 2 designated parking spots
*** If these rules come in conflict with the listing’s description or other rental rules, the rules in the executive order will prevail.
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Master Bedroom has one Queen size bed and a bathroom
• Guest bedroom has a Full size bed
• One guest Bathroom
• 32” HDTV with Netflix
• High speed internet with WiFi connection
• Balcony facing the swimming pool and the beach
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 4 chair dinning table
• Living area with a sectional sofa.
• Electronic door lock (no key needed)
• Walking distance to the World Class Surf Beach of Jobos
• Large Pool (kid s friendly) with gazebo, bathroom, and sun deck with lounge chairs
• Gym / Fitness Center
• Beach Volleyball and Basketball court. Tennis Court is currently unavailable
Walking distance activities:
• Water Sports like: Surfing, Paddle Board, Kite Surfing, Kayak, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Etc.
• Bicycling, Hiking, Horseback riding,
• Caving adventure (1 hr. drive)
• River walks (1 hr. drive)
• ATV rental (2 hr. drive)
• Zip-line (2 hr. drive)
• Bowling (20 Min. drive)
• Ice Skating (20 Min. drive)
• Water Park (20 Min. drive)
• Zoo (1 hr. drive)
• Golf (15 Min. Drive)
• Casino (15 Min. Drive)
• Shopping Mall (20 Min. Drive) Outlet Mall (1 hr. drive)
• Restaurants and Bars (many)
• Salsa Dancing
• Grocery Store (10 Min. drive)
• Movie Theater
The apartment is fully equipped, just bring your clothes and you are all set.
Policies: We accept credit card, Paypal and Cash. Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Low allergen environment, Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed, Unsuitable for elderly or infirm, Wheelchair inaccessible, 2 Private Parking Included
The property is located in the North West part of Puerto Rico. This area have little traffic, it is quiet and safe. There are people from the US living in the community and most of the residents of this area speak fluent English. There are restaurants and bars on a walking distance to property. For anything else we recommend a rental car. This is a small Island and it is easy to get around.
The boardwalk in front of the complex is not functional due to damage caused by nature and it is not going to get fixed anytime soon due to government regulations and other circumstances. Currently the Gym is outdated, the pool has no lounge chairs and tennis court is not in service. Sq.ft. includes the terrace area
This won t affect your rental, everything in the apartment is OK. The Beach is accessible trough the path in the center of the boardwalk.
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Outdoor Space (Garden/ Patio or backyard)
Free parking on premises
TV (May or may not include netflix / cable tv / other)
This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date written below by and between the person making the reservation (“Guest”) and the owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described below (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein.
1. PROPERTY. The property is located at:
400 Haudimar Beach Apartments H201
Carretera 4466, Barrio Bajuras
Isabela, PR 00662
2. CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, TV, A/C, all appliances and furniture. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest may only be moved to a different unit in case of a major damage. In case that the host fail to find a suitable replacement, the host will refund the remaining portion of the stay. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as swimming pools, gym, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
3. ENTRY AND INSPECTION Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
4. OCCUPANCY: Guest agrees that no more than 4 persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
5. VISITORS: No visitors allowed in the apartment or facilities. Only the amount of people previously agreed during the booking process are allowed in the premises.
6. COMMON AREAS / SWIMMING POOL: This rental guarantees the use of the apartment and all it's internal components. This is not a Hotel, it is a residential complex managed by a Home Owners' Association. Guest shall not ask for a discount or cancellation if any of the common areas are unavailable.
7. RENTAL RULES: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
8. CANCELLATION POLICY: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
· 100% if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check-in Date.
· 50% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date.
· No refund if cancelled within 30 days or less of the Check-in Date.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given
§ Hurricane season (June - November)
10. INSURANCE: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance from their local insurance agent, specially during hurricane season.
11. DEFAULT If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
12. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
13. RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
14. RELEASE Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
15. UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS TO THE RENTAL AGREEMENT In addition to the standard terms included herein, Guest acknowledges and agrees that the following additional terms and conditions apply to the Guest’s rental of the Property:
17. GENERAL PROVISIONS This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental of the Property, and any changes, amendments or modifications hereof shall be void unless the same are in writing and signed by both the Guest and the Rental Agent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. The words “Rental Agent” and “Guest” shall include their respective heirs, successors, representatives. The waiver or failure to enforce any breach or provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waver of that or any other provision in any subsequent breach thereof. If any provision herein is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected. Any notice required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the contact information included herein. Paying for the reservation is considered acceptance of the entire short term rental agreement.
18. SECURITY DEPOSIT
The rental Agent will hold a $200 deposit to cover any damage caused during the rental period.
The refund of this deposit will be subject to the following conditions:
· That no damage has been found in the property or it's components.
· That there are no missing items from the unit. This includes: door key, gate remote, linens, towels, decoration, furniture, appliances and any other item that belongs in the apartment
· That no administrative fines had been issued by the administration to the guests failure to follow the community rules.
· That no damage to the facilities had been reported by the administration.
All deposits will be refunded to the guest's credit card within 7 days of Guest’s Check-out Date. If
any amounts are subtracted from Guest’s deposit refund, a complete invoice will be provided to
Guest along with any partial deposit refund.
19. CONTACT INFORMATION
· Arnaldo Erba
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not be permitted in the premises.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets not allowed under no circumstances in this apartment. If you need your pet for therapeutic purposes please do not book this apartment.
· Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicle is to be parked in the designated parking area only (Marked H201). Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing, parking ticket and/or $100 admin. fine; applicable fines/towing fees are the responsibility of the vehicle owner or renter.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath and beach towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Towels or clothing of any kind are not allowed to be hanged from balcony, windows or hallways. Please hang your wet clothe over the chairs of the terrace and the bath towels in the bathroom hangers.
10. Barbeques are only permitted in the apartment's terrace. They should be gas or electric. You must keep all doors and windows closed to prevent the smoke for entering the apartment. Also make sure that you don't stain the walls or the floor.
11. Swimming Pool:
· Alcohol and food consumption are not permitted in the swimming pool area
· Operational hours are: (subject to change by admn.)
- Sun to Thursday 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Friday and Saturday 8:00am to 10:00pm
- The schedule is subject to change by the administration
· There is no lifeguard on dutie, swim at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accident that may happen. Please watch your children, there is no fence on the swimming pool.
· We have no control over the operation of the swimming pool. We are renting you the apartment in a private community with it's own home owners association. Remember that this is not a hotel. If the administration closes the swimming pool for mantenance or any other reason, please don't ask for a discount.
12. Unnecessary noise is not allowed, especially before 8:00AM and after 10:OOPM. This includes high volume music, kids or grown-ups yelling, playing, hammering, drilling or any other noise generating activity, etc. This is a residential community, not a hotel. Your neighbors may have to work the next day, take the kids to school, etc. The floors and walls on this building ARE NOT sound proof. If you drag a chair, table or drop something, the noise is heard in the whole building. Please be conscious with the neighbors. If you need to move something please lift it, don't drag it. And also, be gentle when closing the doors too.
13. Garbage bags are not allowed along the hallways or common areas at any moment. Any trash that you or your guests generate should be placed in the garbage containers located next to the tennis court. Littering is prohibited from all areas of the property.
14. Do not remove any chairs, tables, lounges or any equipment from its designated area
15. Short-term renters are not allowed to receive guests inside the property or the apartment
16. Hallways cannot be blocked at any time, and it is prohibited to leave coolers, chairs, bags, backpacks, boxes, shoes, etc.
17. Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper (is small amount). No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.00.
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 4
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
Numero Hostelero con turismo es 06-02-13-0998
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.
in Arenales Altos