Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
The newest vacation rental on Mar Chiquita Beach. This 180 degree ocean view property is at walking distance from the beach and with a peaceful surroundings. You can enjoy horseback riding, scuba diving, snorkeling, cavern expeditions and surfing, within the surrounding area. Inside and outside the house you will have the benefit of privacy and relaxation; you can enjoy the terraces and gazebo, takes a nap in the hammock, enjoy the ocean while at the swimming pool, the view of cruises on the vast Atlantic Ocean, and have quality time with your family and friends. The downtown area with supermarkets, banks, fast foods, shopping areas, the shopping outlet and exclusive restaurants are near here. Don’t delay anymore, and come to Villa Illusion to have a great vacation.
The house has 3-bedroom and 2-bathrooms, one with bathtub at the upper level and another with shower at the lower terrace level, The villa features a dramatic open plan living, dining and kitchen area with huge windows facing the ocean, the front upper level terrace and the swimming pool. A perfect place to watch evening sunsets. The unit is furnished in a tropical style with Caribbean furniture and ceiling fans. The unit is fully equipped with linens, towels, iron, portable iron table, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans. There is a washer and dryer, and the kitchen has all appliances including microwave and ice maker. The living room and one of the bedrooms has Cable TV. A 50” High Definition flat screen TV with HD Cable Channels at the living room, a CD player, and one 32” High Definition flat screen TV with basic cable channels in one bedroom. There is a modest CD library with action, drama and kids movies, travel documentaries of various countries, and musical shows.
At the lower indoor terrace there is a BBQ, Pool table, dominoes table and other table games, such as chess, chinese cheker, etc.. Also there is an outdoor shower at the lower level terrace.
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Important House Rules
- The client shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The clients shall leave the premises relatively close to the manner it was delivered to them. Clients shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The clients agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The client shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. If the host confirm that the air conditioners are turned on during the hours that the property is vacant you will be charged extra for excess of use and damage to the units. The host has the right to turn off air conditioning units found on when no one is at the property. There is no need to leave all on while you are out all day either by the pool, beach or exploring around.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- Do not have parties ,gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner
- The clients shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM - 10 PM and Pool (if any) and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Changes to this agreement you be made and approved by the owner.
- The owner may only but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- The Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owner enforcing this agreement.
- In case the client experience outages that are beyond our control during the stay, no refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- In case of availability of Cable TV and WiFi it has been chosen by the host. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or WiFi service.
- Valuable items left behind by client will be held for the client and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the client for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the host. The host shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and/or family emergencies or other commitments.
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner, host or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- The Owner may ask you to bring towel, blankets and Pillow, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- the use of control substance and / or drugs are not permitted in the property, unless there is an approval of the host.
- The Client will seek help from the host in case there is a need to use a item that is not fully understood. In case of any damage to the item, the client will be responsible.
- Holidays and Long weekends (such as Thanksgiving, Semana Santa / Spring break, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend etc etc) may require a minimum of 3 nights or more, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- Christmas season may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- If there is a need to change the date of the reservation, you must contact and do it directly with the host and he may do so, depending on his availability, but is not required. Join a Join assume no responsibility in case the owner doesn't want to do a change of date.
If the property has a POOL - LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY. As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any guests of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area. The Guest accepts fully all the risks involved.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
- Should the client violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental shall be terminated immediately. The client shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
Excellent. The place is wonderful, and the view is amazing. The host are kind and friendly. I would definitely come back.
Apr 16, 2021
Such a wonderful place, I didn’t want to leave! So glad I booked this stay. This experience was amazing and the ocean view alone was so relaxing and beautiful. The house has a wonderful layout and is an ideal spot for lounging and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. The covered balcony and patio with hammocks, rocking chairs, and tables were the perfect touch for relaxing and eating outside all day. I was constantly mesmerized by the ocean waves while sitting in the hammock or in the pool. The kitchen was perfect for whipping up meals and the grill was perfect for outdoor meals. I loved the decor and little decorative touches throughout the house. I wish this was my permanent home, such a wonderful place, I can’t wait to book future trips. Thank you to the wonderful host and their beautiful home!!!
May 20, 2020
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 10
Cancellation Policy: Super Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
I am a retired Business Consultant and Human Resources Professional that holds a PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. At present married for 46 years to Margarita. We love to travel. Favorite destination Europe and South America. Recently came from Chile and Argentina. We spent there one month. They are great countries. Include in bucket list (Cruce Andino) Andean Crossing. Marvelous.
We bet you won't regret if you choose our property. You will enjoy it as well as your family.
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.