Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Private House with 4 rooms, AC, Internet, BBQ, Private Pool, Gazebo, and more
A Hidden Secret in Rio Grande
This house is located outside the metropolitan area of San Juan, PR, ideal for enjoying and relaxing, it has everything you need for a real nice vacation. It is a magical place - an enchanting retreat located about 20 miles from the capital, San Juan, about 25 minutes driving from the International Airport Luis Muñoz Marin in San Juan. There are more than 5 beach, at less than 15 minutes away from the house, located at Rio Grande, Luquillo and Fajardo The Rain Forest in Luquillo ,is about 10 minutes from the house. You can visit The Rio Mar Resort. There you will find a Hotel, a golf course, tennis courts. You can rent a boat to go fishing or to know about the smaller islands in the Fajardo area. fully equipped kitchen, very comfortable and spacious living room, TV with cable TV and WIFI !The pool is out of this world ! An amazing vacation is guaranteed in this home!
Master room - king bed (sleeps 2)
2bd - queen (sleeps 2)
3bd - 2 full (sleeps 4)
4bd - 3 literas (4 camas full y 3 camas twin sleeps 10)
Full sofa bed (next to billar) sleeps 2
2 full br y 2 medio bano
Wifi, cable tv y AC en los cuartos.
Living room wont have AC.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
- Do not have parties ,gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner
- Minimum Nights Varies. If looking for less than a 3 night stay please contact to see if possible.
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Important House Rules
- The client shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The clients shall leave the premises relatively close to the manner it was delivered to them. Clients shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The clients agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The client shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. If the host confirm that the air conditioners are turned on during the hours that the property is vacant you will be charged extra for excess of use and damage to the units. The host has the right to turn off air conditioning units found on when no one is at the property. There is no need to leave all on while you are out all day either by the pool, beach or exploring around.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- The clients shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM - 10 PM and Pool (if any) and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Changes to this agreement you be made and approved by the owner.
- The owner may only but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- The Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owner enforcing this agreement.
- In case the client experience outages that are beyond our control during the stay, no refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- In case of availability of Cable TV and WiFi it has been chosen by the host. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or WiFi service.
- Valuable items left behind by client will be held for the client and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the client for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the host. The host shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and/or family emergencies or other commitments.
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner, host or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- The Owner may ask you to bring towel, blankets and Pillow, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- The Client will seek help from the host in case there is a need to use a item that is not fully understood. In case of any damage to the item, the client will be responsible.
- Holidays and Long weekends (such as Thanksgiving, Semana Santa / Spring break, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend etc etc) may require a minimum of 3 nights or more, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
Summer (June / July) weekends require a minimum of 3 nights stay
- Christmas season may require a minimum of 5 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- If there is a need to change the date of the reservation, you must contact and do it directly with the host and he may do so, depending on his availability, but is not required. Join a Join assume no responsibility in case the owner doesn't want to do a change of date.
If the property has a POOL - LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY. As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any guests of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area. The Guest accepts fully all the risks involved.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
- Should the client violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental shall be terminated immediately. The client shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
En general en mi estadía estuvo bien lo único que la secadora estuvo dañada. Pero mis recomendaciones para ustedes es que deben darle un updated a los baños tanto el de adentro de la casa como el medio baño que queda en la piscina. También buscar una alternativa para controlar las moscas.
Jul 25, 2020
The house was very comfortable for large group. House is in great condition. We had a good time. Carla was a great host, just a call away to resolve any of our needs. Looking forward to staying again in the summer.
Jan 05, 2019
It was amazing. We were 18 adults and never felt uncomfortable. We were all in love with the house. The host and manager were great and attentive. 100% recommended.
Apr 23, 2018
I love this place. Excelente lugar, comunicación, ideal para grupos y la disposición de Jovan para cualquier cosa. 100% Recomendado
Jan 01, 2018
It is a beautiful place, with plenty space. Everything is clean and in good conditions.
The host, Jovan, is very nice and respectful.
Jul 13, 2017
Wow! La experiencia fue super! Desde el comienzo el host Jovan fue muy amable y accesible. La casa es más espaciosa y moderna de lo que aparece en las fotos. Todo el equipo de la casa estaba en excelentes condiciones. Habitaciones super cómodas y limpias. En fin, la experiencia fue excelente y definitivamente me vuelvo a quedar!
Jun 20, 2017
My family and I just came back from staying 5 days in this beautiful home! We did not want to leave. The house is spacious and gorgeous. The pictures don't do it justice. It is always nerve wrecking to plan a trip and stay somewhere you've never been but you will not be dissappointed here. Great, safe location for families with stores close by. I cannot say enough about Jovan. He was so helpful and always available. Truly an amazing person. I am already looking forward to staying here again!!
Jun 19, 2017
we are extremely satisfied. The House was great our family had an amazing time, however the pictures on the page does no justice to how beautiful the house is
Mar 09, 2017
Great Experience!!! Host (Jovan) always a phone call away 24/7. It’s a big and luxurious house that invites you to never leave. Pool area is the heart of the house but doesn’t take away that the kitchen and rooms are in good conditions. Has a central A/C and individual units in all rooms, great for our PR temperatures. Supermarket is a 3-4 minutes car ride. Already planning our next group getaway weekend with friends. Also a first time user of Join a Join and have to say that they also gave an excellent service, having someone to talk to gives a real sense of service.
Mar 03, 2017
Amazing, beautiful house in Rio Grande!!
My family and I stayed here for New Years and had a wonderful time!!!The host was very helpful and was always available to answer my questions. The house was very comfortable, big and beautiful! It has everything that you need to have a great time, a pool table, picnic area and swimming pool. The swimming pool is amazing, larger then it looks on the pictures and the picnic area is great. The house is near El Yunque, Luquillo's kiosks and beach and more if you feel like going out!! The neighborhood is quiet and feels very secure. The rooms are big and beds are very comfortable, definitely will go back to this place!! This house has everything that you need for your needs and even more! If you're looking to have a wonderful time with family or friends this is your place!!!!
Jan 24, 2017
Nos encanto la casa, ya que logramos compartir en familia. La recomendamos 100%. Es moderna, grande, comoda, tiene buena localizacion, ya que es cerca del area metro y tiene piscna privada. era lo que necesitabamos para este fin de semana.
Nov 09, 2016
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 18
Cancellation Policy: Super Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.
in Rio Grande