Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Se requiere leer y aceptar las reglas de la casa y firmar contrato de arrendamiento de villa vacacional.No permita consumo de comida o bebida dentro de la piscina, se aplicaran multas de sobre $100.00 o penalidad.
Dorado Room - Full Bed
Ciales Room - Full Bed
Orocovis Suite - Queen Bed
Manati Room - Full Bed
Vega Alta Room - 1 Full Bed
Corozal Room - 2 Full bed
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
1- No party or events without permission.
2. We reserve for only 16 people. We charge a penalty of $100 per additional person from your security deposit.
3. The guest must provide a list that includes how many cars, kids, young adults under 29, and adults are in the group. NO exchange of guest. Example: A guest stayed one night, left the next day and another person took their place.
4. The guest must keep the music volume moderate.
5-No glass bottles on the terrace or pool side.
6- No fireworks, confetti, foam, glass, flower petals, tacks, pins on the property.
7- We will charge $100.00 if you drink, eat or smoke in the pool.
RETURNS OR REFUNDS
1. There will be no refunds due to shortened stays, family situations, weather conditions, work/emergencies or other commitments.
1. Check-in time to enter the property will be from 3:00pm onwards and check-out time must be no later than 11:00am, if the guest fails to check-out by 11:00am, an additional $100 will be charged per fraction of an hour. In the case that for any personal reasons the guest has to "check-in" after 5:00 pm, the guest will have to notify this prior to arrival. We recommend that on arrival, check the inventory of the property, since at the time of "check-out" it will be reviewed and in case of missing or broken items, the guest will be charged for an equal or similar product.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
1. The client cannot exceed the maximum capacity 16, per order of the Fire Department. If you bring more people to the property without the approval and consent of the owner, you will be charged a penalty of $100 for each additional person.
CLEANING THE PROPERTY
1. The reservation does not include daily maid service.
2. The owner can, but has no obligation to provide a "great amount" of toilet paper and garbage bags. Fill or any other supplies should be purchased by the customer.
3. Please empty the refrigerator (Fridge & Freezer) before leaving.
4. Do not store the waste. You should dump it daily.
5. Please clean all the used dishes and cooking gear.
6. The common areas and hallways must be kept clean.
7. Smoking is only allowed on the outside of the property. All cigarette butts must be put in the ashtray.
8. The property must be delivered just as clean as it was received.
1. The objects or valuables forgotten by the customer will be retained by the owner and all reasonable efforts will be made to contact the guest for the return. If items are not claimed for a period of one month, they will be discarded. The host will not be responsible for helping to get these items.
2. Please close all doors and windows when leaving the property.
3. Please keep the access gates closed at all times.
4. The electric gates have no contact sensor that could avoid the risk of getting caught or obstruction. Please be carefull.
5. In compliance with official regulations on civil protection, the owner has taken security measures by installing a number of fire extinguishers and smoke detectors to be used in a possible loss, in such circumstances guests must notify the host.
6. There is a Security Camera System 24/7 for the purpose of safeguarding common areas of the property.
7. Please use stairs only for their designated purpose.
a) Use handrails to prevent falls.
b) Do not carry objects or heavy loads that could cause loss of balance and fall.
8. Guest acknowledges that any person under twelve (12) must be accompanied by an adult/ parent or guardian responsible at all times. Walk with greater security in the following areas: Windows, Balconies and Stairs.
1. The customer must keep the house in good condition and clean, and the use thereof must be carefully and legally. The client must leave the house in the same way it was delivered. The customer agrees that the landlord can charge the customer any damage from the security deposit if guests cause damage to the facility or its furnishings. The guest must pay for any lost keys and/ or "beeper" unreturned. If the host needs to change the lock, the guest will also be charged for this and for the late check out.
a) After the client's departure (“check out”) the property will be verified, and if any missing or broken items are found, the host will notify the client in a period of 24 hours.
2. The client will seek help from the owner if there is a need for an article that is not fully understood. In case of any breakage to an item, the customer is responsible.
1. The customer will only use the parking assigned by the host during your stay.
2. The owner is not responsible for damage or theft of the vehicle or objects left inside.
3. You will be alert to the existence of risk of serious injury or death when the electric gate is moving. Please keep your safety precaution. The owner is not responsible.
1. It is forbidden to use and/or trafficking of narcotic drugs or illegal substances within any area of the property.
2. No smoking inside the property.
3. No animals on the property, except those that aid the disabled.
4. No parties, meetings or visits without the consent and approval of the owner.
5. It is everyone's responsibility to comply with the Municipal Ordinance and the Law 71 Offences Against Public Peace.
6. The fireworks are strictly prohibited.
7. The possession and use of firearms is absolutely forbidden.
8. For our security is not allowed to light candles or incense on the property.
9. The house towels are for internal use only.
10. Do not use the towels to clean.
12. Nudity or "top-less" is not allowed in public areas of the property.
13. Do not eat or drink in the bedrooms or inside the pool.
14. The use of an object or material to cover security cameras is prohibited.
15. For your safety it is forbidden to jump or climb the walls/gates of the property to access it.
16. Never use glass in the pool or around.
18. It is prohibited to throw trash in the floor or over the fences.
19. It is forbidden to lean, climb or jump from windows and/or balconies.
20. It is forbidden to move/take the furnishings out of the property.
21. All inventory on the second floor of the property must be kept in place, cannot be moved to the first floor. The customer will be responsible for maintaining the inventory as delivered.
USE OF SERVICES
1. The hot water is served by a water heater of low capacity.
2. You must turn off the television if not in use.
4. You must turn off the air conditioning when not in use. No need to leave everything on, while you're out all day, either in the pool, or exploring around.
5. You must turn off all the lights in the property when not in use.
8. The owner assumes no responsibility for external services hired as transportation ("Taxi"), grocery delivery, car rental , child care ("babysitting"), etc.
SILENCE AND RESPECT
1. We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were theirs too.
2. The guest shall not create interference or disturbance that may disturb or annoy the owners of surrounding properties.
3. Respect the neighbors. Maintain the music and voice volume to a moderate level both day and night. By 11:00 pm should cease any noise that could disturb the owner, as well as the rest of the neighbors.
BREACH OF RULES
1. If the guest violates any of the terms of this agreement, penalties of $100 onward will be charged.
ACCIDENTS OR INCIDENTS IN AND OUT OF PROPERTY
1. The owner of the property is not liable for any accident and / or event, the guest suffer within the facilities of the property such as falls, blows, bites of animals, among others. The expenses this accident or occurrence arising borne by the host, exempting the owner of any liability of legal character.
2. The owner assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items belonging to customers. This includes losses directly or indirectly from natural phenomena such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incidents such as fire, water, energy loss (beyond our control), Internet company or a team of machinery, acts of war, strike, theft, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of the airline's travel, or any similar incident; the property owner is not responsible for any additional costs or losses incurred by customers as a result of such incidents or events.
1. We do not provide a BBQ. If you bring your own BBQ, you are responsible for cleaning the area where it is used, to throw away the trash. You will be responsible for any accidents regarding the BBQ.
1. Customer acknowledges that there is no lifeguard on duty. As such, the guest is responsible for the safety of guests.
2. Guest acknowledges that all less than twelve (12) years or people with disabilities unattended (alone) near or around the pool, must be accompanied by an adult / parent or guardian responsible at all times.
3. Required to shower before entering the water.
4. Eat meals or alcoholic beverages is limited in areas outside the pool. Never use glass bottles.
5. To avoid accidents and / or falls, is not allowed to run around the pool. Guest acknowledges the risk inherent swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for the safe use of guests in the pool area and pool. The guest completely accepts all risks involved.
6. It is forbidden to jump or dive head in the pool.
7. Horseplay, hand, brawling or any physical activity that threatens the safety of other bathers, are prohibited.
8. The use of chewing gum is prohibited.
9. The use of the pool by people with visible injuries, lacerations, infections or skin, mucous membranes or respiratory tract is not allowed.
10. Dirty water with unhygienic practices is prohibited. Is prohibited spitting, blowing your nose, urinate or somehow contaminate the water pool.
11. The presence of any animal is prohibited.
12. From 11:00 pm all party or music around the pool area is prohibited.
a) It is everyone's responsibility to comply with the Municipal Ordinance and the Law 71 Offences Against Public Peace.
13. Access to the area of operation (engines) and to store pool chemicals is prohibited. The owner is solely responsible for its maintenance.
14. The use of skates, skateboards or bikes in the pool area is prohibited.
15. It is forbidden to play with launch balloons / water pumps.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
La casa tiene todo lo que necesitas para pasar un tiempo en familia. El propietario muy amable y siempre al pendiente.
Oct 26, 2020
Excelente propiedad, todo muy limpio y organizado, la casa es extremadamente grande y cómoda, tiene de todo lo que puedes necesitar para una estadía, la vista de día y de noche es espectacular. Don Orlando ( el dueño ) muy amable y atento. Fue una experiencia única DEFINITIVAMENTE REGRESARÍA.
Jun 09, 2020
Villa el Monte en Vega Baja, PR. Hermosa casa, espaciosa, con una vista imponente, limpia, buen servicio, equipada, muy comoda. Don Orlando el dueño, accesible y muy amable.
Aug 15, 2019
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 15
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.
in Vega Baja