Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Just minutes from the beach, Casa Marullo Ocean View Villa is a luxurious, modern, open floor plan home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a terrace overlooking the sea, a lush garden, a pool to relax and a 360 view rooftop. It's where the sea meets happiness!!!
Casa Marullo is a private home minutes from the quaint town of Rincon, nestled near sweeping hillsides and tropical scenery in the Caribbean islands. Located a few minutes away from pristine Sandy Beach and the best Rincon restaurants and bars, Casa Marullo provides a comfortable resting place for those that want to have an activity-filled day, but a quiet place to return to at night. Backup electric and water ensure a completely pleasant stay.
Pool (Private or shared)
Not suitable for pets
Check-in time is 3PM - 8PM
Check out by 12PM (noon)
Self check-in with lockbox
Respect the quiet hours from 11pm - 7am
• Please place bagged trash in the orange trash receptacle located in the front left side of the house by the street
• Please do not leave food on the kitchen counters, tables or bedrooms
• Candles and open flames are not permitted in the house
• Casa Marullo is a non-smoking establishment. A $300 smoke mitigation fee will be charged if evidence of smoking is observed inside the house.
• No glass items are allowed in the pool area or the surrounding outdoor terraces for health and safety reasons. Plastic glassware can be found in the kitchen.
• Please do not lower the air conditioning temperatures lower than 72 degrees Fahrenheit. It may cause power surge.
• Please shut off all A/C units when leaving the premises.
• Only 3 vehicles per rental are allowed on the premises.
• At Casa Marullo we conserve energy and do our best to be green. Please help us achieve this goal by conserving water and electricit(URL HIDDEN)Casa Marullo is on a Septic waste system. We recommend you do not throw tampons or wipes into the toilet as it can cause a septic backup.
• Before you come into the house please dry off, floor can be slippery when wet.
You must also acknowledge
Surveillance or recording devices on property - We have surveillance camaras outside the house to ensure the safety of our guests.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
The house is beautiful and we loved the decor. However there is plenty of visible wear and tear. For the price of this listing I suggest booking something else.
First thing was check in clearly states 3-8pm and the owner texted me DAY OF that my checkin would be at 4pm because she had other guests that day checking out. Additionally the two main gates are broken. The sofa was broken as well. There was no functional broom in the house. A rusty old broom head without the tall pole was left in a closet. The bedroom pillows had no pillow cases. The veranda on the stairs to the roof are loose (please be careful). The property manager gave me the keys because the lockbox was faulty. Both the owner and the property manager were not very prompt with getting back to me nor very attentive.
Para el precio de esta propiedad sugiero busque otra alternativa. La casa esta muy bonita y nos encantó la decoración. Sin embargo la casa tiene mucho deterioro. Ambos portones de la entrada a la casa estan rotos. La casa estaba limpia pero no habia ni fundas para las almohadas. El sofá está roto. Si uno queria barrer solo habia la cabeza de una escoba mohosa hecha pedazos.
Si desean ir al segundo piso de la casa a disfrutar de la vista, tenga mucho cuidado ya que la varanda esta floja/suelta.
May 29, 2021
Good communication, but services required were not provided.
Mar 30, 2021
We really have a great time the place is amazing. Kitchen has everything you need for cooking and more. Recommended
Jan 05, 2021
Dec 11, 2020
Oct 15, 2020
Loved the house! We had a wonderful staying! Perfect location, just 5-10 minutes drive to Rincon amazing beaches and happening restaurants. If not in the mood for going out, you can stay home and have a relaxing day enjoying the pool and views. Wish we could have spent few more days at Casa Marullo. Looking forward to stay again soon.
The host, Kim, were very nice and helpful!
Sep 07, 2018
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 8
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
Numero Hostelero con turismo es 06-25-17-2712
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.