Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Home is in excellent condition and has public water & power. Rincon and surrounding beaches are in great shape. New Custom Built 5 Bedroom 4.5 Bath Vacation Home with Private Pool, outdoor covered terrace off the great room, large gazebo with table and chairs for family and friends to enjoy. Easy walk to town plaza, beaches, restaurants, paddle boarding, horseback riding, a dive shop, snorkeling, charter fishing and much more. The private pool, lush tropical landscaping, privacy wall, and gate will ensure everyone has what they expect in this new home.
1 queen, with Closet and Drawers
2 twin/ single
1 double, Lower Bedroom with Full Bath next to Bedroom.
King Master Suite with Bathroom
1 king, King Master Suite: with Bathroom, Walk-in Closet & Balcony
Queen Master Suite
1 queen, Queen Master Suite: with Bathroom, Closet & Balcony
1- Master Suite with Balcony (2nd Floor) King Bed 2- Mini-Master Suite w/ Balcony (2nd Floor) Queen Bed 3- Bedroom-Closet and Drawers (2nd Floor) Queen Bed 4- Bedroom- Closet and Drawers (2nd Floor) 2 Singles 5- Bedroom with Drawers (Main Floor) Full Bed
Master Suite Bathroom
toilet, shower, Also includes a Double Sink
Mini Suite Bathroom
toilet, shower, Also includes Sink
Bathroom 3 Upstairs
toilet, shower, Includes Sink
Bathroom 4-Main Level
toilet, shower, Also includes Sink- Off Lower Bedroom
Bathroom 5- Main Level
toilet, Also includes Sink- Off Kitchen Area on main floor
The house has 4 Full Bathrooms and 1 half bath. The 2 suites with balconies have a bathroom off of them. There is also Full Bathroom next to the other 2 upstairs bedrooms and another Full Bathroom next to the main level bedroom. There is a 1/2 Bathroom off the kitchen.
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 10AM
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Casa Ensenada Inc. (“host”) and (“Guest”) as of the date of the electronic booking. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: Carr 413, KM .7 – Bo. Ensenada, 2 Colinas De Ensenada, Rincon PR 00677
2. Booking Guest must be at least 25 years of age at the time reservation is made and is fully responsible for informing all other Guests in the rental party of this agreement and the House Rules. Booking Guest shall provide the Host Government issued ID for all guests 18 years of age or older in their party, if requested by the Host.
3. Booking Guest shall provide Host with the Name & Age of all guests 18 years of age or older.
4. The rental party (“guests”) shall not allow non-registered guests to utilize the house or pool at any time.
5. No Events or Loud Music/Noise are allowed on the premises. This includes but is not limited to weddings & receptions. Per the local law noise ordinance, quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am and will be enforced. Any disturbance notices from neighbors or the police may be grounds for immediate removal from the property without refund.
6. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests over the age of 5 is limited to 10 persons. A total guest count must not exceed 12, including children.
7. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 03:PM p.m. on (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on (the “Checkout Date”).
8. Rental Rules: All Guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times. Booking Guest is responsible for ensuring all guests have read and abide by the rental agreement and rules.
9. Check-in/Check-out Instructions: All Guests agree to follow the hosts check-in and check-out instructions.
10. Booking Guest is responsible for ensuring all guests in their party are aware of and follow all Posted HOUSE and POOL RULES.
11. Host Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or their Representative access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection and weekly pool cleaning. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
12. Rental Security/Damage Deposit
a. Deposit: A rental damage deposit is required at time of booking as outlined by the online booking company terms you are accepting while booking the property. The deposit is 100% refundable upon inspection of the premises by the “Hosts” Representative. The house is typically inspected the day of guest check-out during cleaning, 10am and 3pm.
b. Damaged to the house or items in the house will be deducted from the guest’s deposit.
c. We provide 10 pool towels. Except for normal wear and tear, any missing or damaged towels will be deducted from guest’s deposit in the amount of $20 per towel. We do not permit bath towels or linens to leave the house.
d. If excessive cleaning upon check-out is required, there will be an additional charge of $60 per hour of cleaning by the housekeeping crew with a 1 hour minimum. This will be deducted from your security/damage deposit. This includes but is not limited to excessive sand in the house. (Note: There is a hose on the driveway side of the house and an outdoor shower on the side of the house), excessive amounts of trash left inside the house. (Note: Trash bins are on the driveway side of the house for your convenience)
13. Damage Protection Insurance: Renters may be required to obtain a rental insurance plan that protects against accidental damage. Any damage should be reported immediately to House Keeping and/or Property Owner.
14. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
15. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
16. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel their reservation, the deposit and rental payments will be refunded as follows:
100% if canceled at least 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
NO refund if canceled less than 60 days prior to the Check-in-Date.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short-Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by accepting the terms and agreement when booking the property
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 12
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
Hotelier Puerto Rico Room Tax ID#
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.