Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
The home has Public Power & Water and is in great condition. If necessary, there is a backup generator and water tank. The town of Rincon and Restaurants are all open for business. Rincon is the perfect destination for those who prefer avoiding the big hotels of San Juan. From the weekly art and musician, the Rincon Plaza will serve you up some local microbrew beers, it’s a must do while on the island. The home is fully air-conditioned, has high-speed wireless internet, private pool and all the comforts of home. Located within walking distance of beaches, bars, restaurants, a dive shop and sunset or snorkeling cruises, you are sure to find something for everyone in this centrally located private villa home. A short 3-minute drive will take you to the local grocery store that is well stocked with everything you would need while on vacation and if you head towards Sandy Beach from the house you are just minutes from the romantic Rincon Puerto Rico Lighthouse. For more information and to see the complete layout of the home including photos, beds, furnishings, and grounds look under the Homeaway Amenities Tab page and select the home layout link at the bottom of the page.
Enjoy this new large 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ bath home that can sleep 8 with 3,619 Sqft of living space. Private pool, lush landscaping and easy walking will make this a fantastic location for you and your guests. The incredible sunsets on the terrace are the perfect way to end your days of outdoor activities. The property has a 2 car garage, is fully walled and has a nice backyard with private pool, large palm trees, and patio table. You don't have to wait for the sunset to enjoy views of the beach, sailboats, para-gliders, and fishing boats. During your stay, enjoy snorkeling, boating, sunbathing at the beach, fishing, scuba diving, sailing, horseback riding and para-sailing, all within steps from your vacation home.
Rincon, The Town Center Plaza and Area: Rincon means 'Corner' or 'Niche' in Spanish and is a perfect description of our location in the northwest corner of Puerto Rico, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea. Rincon remains part of the 'Undiscovered Caribbean' and has been Puerto Rico's favorite vacation destination for years! Its unique location creates some of the best surfing waves in the world when the currents collide from October to April but also has many beaches for those who prefer calm glass like waters for swimming and snorkeling.
Escape the big hotel scene in Rincon where visitors are just another part of life in paradise. You'll enjoy the activity of intimate beaches, spectacular sunsets, the romantic lighthouse. Downtown Rincon has a traditional plaza with bakeries and restaurants as well as local artist works and a microbrew pub.
1 king, Master Suite bath
1 queen, Ocean View
2 twin/ single
All bedrooms and areas of the house with A/C, ceiling fans, closet organizers, and high ceilings. Master bedroom has walk-in closet, double sink counter, rain shower head and soak tub.
Pool (Private or shared)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 10AM
Self check-in with keypad
1. Property. The property is located at: Carr 413, KM 1.0 – Bo. Ensenada, Rincon PR 00677
2. Booking Guest must be at least 25 years of age at the time reservation is made and is fully responsible for informing all other Guests in the rental party of this agreement and the House Rules. Booking Guest shall provide the Host Government issued ID for all guests 18 years of age or older in their party, if requested by the Host.
3. Booking Guest shall provide Host with the Name & Age of all guests 18 years of age or older.
4. The rental party (“guests”) shall not allow non-registered guests to utilize the house or pool at any time.
5. No Events or Loud Music/Noise are allowed on the premises. This includes but is not limited to weddings & receptions. Per the local law noise ordinance, quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am and will be enforced. Any disturbance notices from neighbors or the police may be grounds for immediate removal from the property without refund.
6. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests over the age of 5 is limited to 8 persons. A total guest count must not exceed 9, including children.
7. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on (the “Checkout Date”).
8. Rental Rules: All Guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times. Booking Guest is responsible for ensuring all guests have read and abide by the rental agreement and rules.
9. Check-in/Check-out Instructions: All Guests agree to follow the hosts check-in and check-out instructions.
10. Booking Guest is responsible for ensuring all guests in their party are aware of and follow all Posted HOUSE and POOL RULES.
11. Host Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or their Representative access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection and weekly pool cleaning. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
12. Rental Security/Damage Deposit
a. Deposit: A rental damage deposit is required at time of booking as outlined by the online booking company terms you are accepting while booking the property. The deposit is 100% refundable upon inspection of the premises by the “Hosts” Representative. The house is typically inspected the day of guest check-out during cleaning, 10am and 3pm.
b. Damaged to the house or items in the house will be deducted from the guest’s deposit.
c. We provide 8 pool towels. Except for normal wear and tear, any missing or damaged towels will be deducted from guest’s deposit in the amount of $20 per towel. We do not permit bath towels or linens to leave the house.
d. If excessive cleaning upon check-out is required, there will be an additional charge of $40 per hour of cleaning by the housekeeping crew with a 1 hour minimum. This will be deducted from your security/damage deposit. This includes but is not limited to excessive sand in the house. (Note: There is a hose on the driveway side of the house and an outdoor shower on the corner of the house.), Don’t leave excessive amounts of trash inside the house. (Note: Trash bins are located on the left side of the outside property driveway gate)
13. Damage Protection Insurance: Renters may be required to obtain a rental insurance plan that protects against accidental damage. Any damage should be reported immediately to House Keeping and/or Property Owner.
14. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
15. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
16. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel their reservation, the deposit and rental payments will be refunded as follows:
100% if canceled at least 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
NO refund if canceled less than 60 days prior to the Check-in-Date.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short-Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by accepting the terms and agreement when booking the property.
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 9
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
Hotelier Puerto Rico Room Tax ID#
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.