Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
We have clear expectations that our rules are followed. Quiet hours must be followed from 8 pm to 8 am, and at no time is loud music acceptable. If you are looking for a party home, we respectfully ask that you take your business elsewhere. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway on a beautiful property we invite you to stay with us!
COVID UPDATE: The well-being of our guests and community is our priority! We follow the COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures established by the governor of Puerto Rico. Due to social distancing requirements, the pool may be unavailable. Please check with us prior to your reservation for updates.
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Outdoor Space (Garden/ Patio or backyard)
Free parking on premises
TV (May or may not include netflix / cable tv / other)
VILLA DEL MAR
Thank you for respecting our home, our property, and our neighbors.
QUIET HOURS: 8:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. daily. No activity will be carried on which will disturb other neighbors.
No more than 2 people permitted on the property.
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
No parties or events.
MUSIC: NO LOUD MUSIC period.
SMOKING: 100% SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY, INSIDE AND OUT
*** If the above rules are not followed, the rental agreement will be terminated without a refund.***
AIR CONDITIONING: Electricity is very expensive on the island. AC is for use in OCCUPIED rooms with windows and doors closed. Be sure to turn off the AC when not in use AND when you are not home. The unit cools the room quickly, so no need to leave it running all day. If the AC unit is left running continually OR with open doors/windows, it will freeze up, and then you’ll really be hot!
SEPTIC SYSTEM: NOTHING other than toilet paper can be put in the toilets. Hold handles down when flushing.
GATES: Keep closed at all times.
POOL & BEACH: Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- No diving at any time in the pool.
- Thoroughly rinse off sand outside before entering the house or pool.
- Gazebo swimming pool hours are 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Questover pool hours are 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Please, no music.
- TURN OFF POOL LIGHTS and close cover when not in use, unless Hector gives permission to keep it open due to hot weather.
- Beach towels are provided. Do not use bath towels at the beach or pool.
- Children are not permitted to play with the landscape rocks around the pool.
- The lower pool is for the exclusive use by guests staying in Beach Bliss, Sea View, Sea Breeze, and Villa del Mar.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at the pool and while exploring the Casa Wurster property.
- Guests are permitted to hike on paved paths and walkways on the Casa Wurster property.
- Climbing on any boulders or rock walls is prohibited.
SANITATION: Insects and other pests are common in the tropics. Help us keep them out of the house!
- Place bagged trash daily in the exterior barrels outside the gate to the property. Trash is picked up late Sunday night/early Monday morning. Never leave bagged trash outside the house to take out later.
- Do not leave food or dirty dishes out in the home.
- Do not eat in the bedrooms.
- Clean the grill after use.
- No campfires/bonfires or pets.
- No additional guests are permitted on the property without the express written consent of Casa Wurster.
- Should the number of guests exceed the maximum number stipulated in the rental agreement, the rental agreement is automatically terminated, and all guests shall be evicted.
CHECKOUT: Follow all checkout procedures listed in the binder.
Notify Guest Coordinator immediately of any problems, damage, or equipment malfunction.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
HOSPITALITY at its best. Best way to describe is that you feel like you’re visiting a family member that treats you with the utmost respect , makes you feel at home. This has been an incredible experience, thanks for all!!
Apr 27, 2021
The best host.
Jan 11, 2021
Hector is a superb host. He has a great commitment to serve with excellence. He I very helpful.
Oct 27, 2020
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 2
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.