Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Hacienda 4 Rosas offers guests the opportunity to fully enjoy the country atmosphere of the City of Eternal Spring, Cidra. The facilities are located in the rural-urban area, which makes it easy for visitors to connect with the activities of the metro area and those ecotourism that exist in rural or in the central mountain range. This property is characterized by being out of metro which allows visitors to retreat from the dynamics of day to day, and in turn reconnect with family and friends.
Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 double bed
Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
No parties or events
You must also acknowledge:
Pet(s) live on property
Must climb stairs
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $100
ENSURE THAT THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS OR BEHAVIORS DO NOT OCCUR:
- Smoke inside the chalet.
- Cut on top of the kitchen counter, use cutting board provided.
- Removing equipment, figures, paintings and furniture existing in the residence.
- Open closet closed by the owner.
- Consideration with the use of energy and air conditioners, that is, avoid turning on when the space is in disuse.
- Sit on the garage railings, balconies and terraces.
- Enter to the structure at the back of the chalet.
- Feed, introduce hands to cages and / or touch the animals that are in the grounds, understand birds, dogs and horses, among others.
- Enter property areas not included in this rental and outside the limits for recreational use and enjoyment.
- Use stairs that give access to the pool area from the garage, for security reasons.
- Climb, sit or jump from the pool waterfall.
- Eat inside the pool.
- Run near the pool area.
- To throw of improper form to the swimming pool, understand to make any type of pirouette.
- Climb, sit or jump from the roofs, rails and / or steps of the structures that make up the rented areas.
- Littering around the property, this includes cigarette butts.
- Throw trash or any artifact to the property of neighboring neighbors.
- Recline or hang from the canopies or pergolas.
- Paste decorative elements to the canopies or pergolas.
- Use hot glue or staples to place decorative elements in any structure that makes up the rented area.
- Break and / or carry utensils, materials and equipment placed in the kitchen, bathrooms or any other place on the property.
- Block with vehicles the entrances of the neighbors and points of access to other areas of the property.
- Avoid fights and improper behavior on the property of Hacienda 4 Rosas and adjacent areas to neighboring neighbors.
- Leave pens for bathrooms, kitchen or other open pluvial source.
- Leave lights on in bathrooms, kitchen or other lit area when it is not in use.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
Tremendo lugar! Todo limpio y ordenado. Recomendado para pasar unos días tranquilos.
Oct 06, 2020
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 6
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.