Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Prepárate para los más espectaculares despertares, viendo el amanecer desde la comodidad de la cama.
Pasa horas disfrutando la vista desde una hamaca colgante suspendida en el aire o la terraza.
Vive la experiencia de bañarte en las exclusivas tinas al aire libre con vista panorámica y relájate en su Jacuzzi Spa con calefacción.
El paraíso perfecto para escaparte con tu pareja y conectar por completo con la naturaleza y los encantos de Puerto Rico.
Vivirás una estadía de película!
Check-in: After 3:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with lockbox
Not suitable for children and infants
No parties or events
- The client shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The clients shall leave the premises relatively close to the manner it was delivered to them. Clients shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The clients agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The client shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
-Do not open the curtain of the main balcony complete for your safety and reasons that it can be broken by the wind.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. If the host confirm that the air conditioners are turned on during the hours that the property is vacant you will be charged extra for excess of use and damage to the units. The host has the right to turn off air conditioning units found on when no one is at the property. There is no need to leave all on while you are out all day either by the jacuzzi or exploring around.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- Do not have parties ,gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner
- The clients shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM - 10 PM and Pool (if any) and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Changes to this agreement you be made and approved by the owner.
- The owner may only but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- The Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owner enforcing this agreement.
-Do not throw garbage, stones, dirt or any object inside the jacuzzi, it is vital that you wash your legs before entering it, otherwise there is the possibility of damage to the engine and if so will be billed to the customer in progress.
-Once the spa reaches the temperature level please turn off the heater, the water will never get too hot or blowing smoke.
-It is forbidden to smoke inside the room, throw garbage in the surroundings and music in high volume. Rancho Esta Es Vida is a place to share with your partner in peace and tranquility.
-You can not jump on the roof top of the room for safety.
-The camper is private from the owners.
-If you are going out to dinner please turn off the main lights.
Thanks you for your attention.
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 2
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.