Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Stilt wood house great for relaxation. 2 bedrooms with a Attic that serves as a room. Completamente amueblada. Cocina, sala, terraza grande frente al mar y otra pequeña terraza atras. Muelle para estacionar dos botes, amplio estacionamiento para carros y trailers; A/C en todos los cuartos, Cable TV, BBQ
Camas: 7 (5 twin, 1 full, 1 sofa-cama)
Estacionamiento: ~ 4 carros (amplio espacio)
Tiene Dock para 2 botes.
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
- Favor traer ropa de cama. De no tener, podrá alquilarlas.
- no brincar en estructura, no subir a los arboles y mangles
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed inside
- No Smoking inside
- Do not have parties or gatherings without prior consent and approval of the owner
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- Holidays and Long weekends such as 4th of July, Christmas, New Years, Semana Santa may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
Rustic house on the water. Very cozy and relaxing place to enjoy a time out of your daily stress. Great sunset views.
Oct 05, 2020
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 9
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.