Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Comfortable family house in gated tranquil community with magnificent views of mountains, lake, and nature. NEW STRICTER DISINFECTING MEASURES (SEE BELOW). Minutes to San Juan s main attractions, beaches, rain forest, etc. Perfect for family entertainment including pool, basketball court, ample backyard and terrace with bar, hammock, pool table, ping pong table, gym equipment, bar and Game Room with Air Hockey Table, Foosball Table, Giant Connect Four Game and Punching Bag.
House includes facilities like laundry (washer and dryer, iron, ironing table), gym (with treadmill and punching bag, etc.), dishwasher, WiFi, office desks (3), smart TV, cable TV, indoors and outdoors dining tables, 20K automatic power generator, 1200 gallon water cisterns, hurricane-proof windows and doors. Magnificent view of the mountains and one of the largest lakes in PR. Grocery delivery available through an online grocery shop. Enjoy nature and tranquility while being only minutes away from the beach and San Juan’s areas of interest. Although once you are in, you may not want or need to go anywhere else! Perfect for family enjoyment!
Other things to note
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
We have established additional cleaning and safety protocols:
- Cleaning with CDC approved disinfecting cleaners.
- Added NEBULIZATION and FOGGING for disinfection and safety.
- We provide new protective equipment to property cleaners and require their usage during the cleaning process, including at least face masks and gloves.
- Self check-in and check-out to maintain social distance.
We have increased our property s offering to make it easier to keep social distance and facilitate work and study from home, as well as plenty of entertainment and conveniences, so there is no need to go out:
- Fast WiFi internet.
- 3 working desks in the house.
- Grocery delivery options and prepared food delivery options from restaurants and pizzerias.
- Added entertainment amenities so you don’t need to leave the house:
Plenty of table games
Ping pong table
Blue-ray classic movies
Fish in our own front mini pond!!! (catch and release only)
In addition to the pool, basketball court, bar, gym, and hammock, etc.
Bedroom 1: 1 King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen or 2 single beds
Bedroom 4: 1 Bunk beds
- 4 nights minimum due to community regulations
- Some 3 nights exceptions
- Holiday Season requires 5 nights
- 1-2 nights are never allowed
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Gym (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Outdoor Space (Garden/ Patio or backyard)
Free parking on premises
TV (May or may not include netflix / cable tv / other)
By staying in the house, you agree to comply with ALL the detailed rules in the Guest Manual as well as their applicable penalties and fees. The following are only brief versions of some of the main rules and are not all-inclusive:
1. Two (2) registered guests must be at least 30 years old, including the guest making the reservation.
2. Check-in is @ 4PM. Check-out is @ 11AM
3. NO Pets allowed.
4. NO Smoking allowed inside the house or the covered terrace. Only cigarettes, cigars or e-cigarettes smoking allowed in the backyard at open air.
5. NO Smoking marihuana or use of any illegal drugs. If neighbors, security guards or owner suspect it is being used in, the police will be called, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
6. NO parties or events allowed.
7. No visitors allowed. Only registered guests are allowed in the property at any time.
8. Quiet Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 9:00PM – 8:00AM. Friday and Saturday: 10:30PM – 10:00AM
9. Basketball court: Shall NOT be used during Quiet Hours.
10. Car’s Horn: Do not sound car’s horn to lock it after Quiet Times.
11. No Profane Vocabulary: Our property is located in a family community with many children living around our house.
12. Shirts are required in front of the house.
13. Parking only on the property’s driveway. Do not park in front of neighbors’ houses.
14. Waste Disposal: Please leave garbage containers in front of the streets on Sunday night.
15. Electricity: Please turn off the AC’s and lights when you’re away, are not using them, and before check-out.
16. Guest’s Belongings: Lock the property when away and when going to sleep.
17. Extra Overnight Guests not included in the reservation are not allowed unless previously approved in writing by property owner and may result in an additional fee of $150 per person per each night.
18. No food or drinks allowed in the bedrooms or Game Room.
19. Electronics: Do not Tamper with any electronics, including WiFi, security cameras, etc.
20. Proper behavior: Guests will conduct themselves in a respectable manner and will not cause nuisance or annoyance within the property, the community premises or to the neighbors.
21. Damage to Property: Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property, or its contents caused by themselves, their guests or any person they allow in the property.
22. Hazardous or Prohibited Goods or Activities: Bringing goods and/or storing of any article of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods is prohibited. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on the premises.
23. Maximum Speed: is 15MPH within our community.
24. Children: No children shall be unattended anywhere in the property or the community.
25. Pool: Children should be supervised at all times in the pool, adjacent areas, pond in front of the property, and also in recreational areas or anywhere in the property or community sorroundings.
26. Gym Equipment: Shall only be used by adults in good health, previously cleared by a physician to be fit for the type of activity to be performed, and who know of its safe and responsible operation.
27. Guest rents the property at his/her own risk and assumes all responsibility for any and all damages, incidents, accidents or situations occurring in the rented property and its surrounding premises affecting or caused by him/her, or any of his/her companions or invitees. Guest and his/her invitees' use of the facilities is at their own risk. Guest is responsible for notifying these rules to his/her invitees’ and will be responsible for their behavior and damages. Guest waives the Host, owner, and the community of any responsibility and holds the Host, owner, and the community harmless of all risks, damages, and liabilities related to Guest and his/her invitees.
28. Guest List: To allow access to the community, Guest must provide a list with the name of all guests staying in the property and photo ID of all adults over 18 years old, BEFORE Check-In.
29. Guest is required to sign an Acknowledgement and Liability Release Agreement and a complete Hose Rules document, and return them to Host by email BEFORE being allowed to check-in.
30. Illegal Drugs: If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
Failure to comply with any of the house rules herein and the ones in the Guests Manual, could result in monetary penalties as described the GUEST MANUAL, as well as being ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. Full Guest Manual is available upon request.
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $1500
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 8
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.