Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Comfortable family house in gated tranquil community with magnificent views of mountains, lake, and nature. NEW STRICTER DISINFECTING MEASURES (SEE BELOW). Minutes to San Juan s main attractions, beaches, rain forest, etc. Perfect for family entertainment including pool, basketball court, ample backyard and terrace with bar, hammock, pool table, ping pong table, gym, and bar.
House includes facilities like laundry (washer and dryer, iron, ironing table), gym (with treadmill and punching bag, etc.), dishwasher, WiFi, office desks (3), smart TV, cable TV, indoors and outdoors dining tables, 20K automatic power generator, 1200 gallon water cisterns, hurricane-proof windows and doors. Magnificent view of the mountains and one of the largest lakes in PR. Grocery delivery available through an online grocery shop. Enjoy nature and tranquility while being only minutes away from the beach and San Juan’s areas of interest. Although once you are in, you may not want or need to go anywhere else! Perfect for family enjoyment!
Other things to note
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
We have established additional cleaning and safety protocols:
- Cleaning with CDC approved disinfecting cleaners.
- Added NEBULIZATION and FOGGING for disinfection and safety.
- We provide new protective equipment to property cleaners and require their usage during the cleaning process, including at least face masks and gloves.
- Self check-in and check-out to maintain social distance.
We have increased our property s offering to make it easier to keep social distance and facilitate work and study from home, as well as plenty of entertainment and conveniences, so there is no need to go out:
- Fast WiFi internet.
- 3 working desks in the house.
- Grocery delivery options and prepared food delivery options from restaurants and pizzerias.
- Added entertainment amenities so you don’t need to leave the house:
Plenty of table games
Ping pong table
Blue-ray classic movies
Fish in our own front mini pond!!! (catch and release only)
In addition to the pool, basketball court, bar, gym, and hammock, etc.
Bedroom 1: 1 King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen or 2 single beds
Bedroom 4: 1 Bunk beds
- 4 nights minimum due to community regulations
- Some 3 nights exceptions
- Holiday Season requires 5 nights
- 1-2 nights are never allowed
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Gym (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Outdoor Space (Garden/ Patio or backyard)
Free parking on premises
TV (May or may not include netflix / cable tv / other)
Check-in: After 4:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
No parties or events
By staying in the house, you agree to comply with ALL the detailed rules in the Guest Manual as well as their applicable penalties and fees. Guests will be required to sign a Responsibility Release and House Rules document before checking in and provide photo ID's of all adults. The following are only brief versions of some of the main rules and are not all-inclusive:
1. Check-in is @ 4PM. Check-out is @ 11AM
2. NO Pets allowed.
3. NO Smoking allowed inside the premises or the terrace. Only cigarettes, cigars or e-cigarettes smoking allowed in the backyard at open air.
4. NO Smoking marihuana or use of any illegal drugs anywhere in the property (inside or outside) or anywhere in the community. Marihuana is prohibited in Puerto Rico. If neighbors or owner suspect it is being used in the house or anywhere in the community, the police will be called, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
5. NO parties or events allowed. Only the registered guests are allowed in the property. It will be considered a party if at any time there are invitees in the property in addition to the number of guests in the reservation, or if there are more than four (4) cars in the property and parking in its driveway or surroundings. If Guest has a party or event, an extra penalty and cleaning fee charge of $500 will be added to your booking, in addition to the replacement costs of any damaged property and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
6. Quiet Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 9:00PM – 8:00AM. Friday and Saturday: 10:30PM – 10:00AM.
7. Basketball court: Shall not be used during Quiet Hours.
8. Profane Vocabulary: Our property is located in a family community with many children living around our house.
9. Parking only on the property’s driveway or in front of the property. Up to a maximum of 4 vehicles. Do not park in front of neighbors’ houses.
10. Waste Disposal: Please leave garbage containers in front of the streets on Sunday night.
11. Guest’s Belongings: Lock the property when away and when going to sleep
12. Extra Overnight Guests not included in the reservation are not allowed unless previously approved in writing by property owner and may result in an additional fee of $150 per person per each night.
13. No food or drinks are allowed in the bedrooms.
14. Hazardous or Prohibited Goods: Bringing goods and/or storing of any article of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals, and pungent food are strictly prohibited on the premises.
15. Damage to Property: Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or its contents caused by themselves, their guests, or any person they bring to the property.
16. Proper behavior: It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the property or the community premises or to the neighbors.
17. Maximum Speed: 15MPH is the maximum driving speed within our community.
18. Children: No children shall be unattended anywhere in the premises of the property or the community.
19. Pool: Children should be supervised at all times in the pool, adjacent areas, pond in front of the property, and also in recreational areas or areas near the lake and on the lake.
20. Gym: Shall only be used by adults in good health, previously cleared by a physician to be fit for the type of activity to be performed, and who know of its safe and responsible operation.
21. Guest rents the property at his/her own risk and assumes all responsibility for any and all damages, incidents, accidents or situations occurring in the rented property and its surrounding premises affecting or caused by him/her, or any of his/her companions or invitees. Guest and his/her invitees' use of the facilities is at their own risk. Guest is responsible for notifying these rules to his/her invitees’ and will be responsible for their behavior and damages. Guest waives the Host, owner, and the community of any responsibility and holds the Host, owner, and the community harmless of all risks, damages, and liabilities related to Guest and his/her invitees.
22. Guest must provide a list with the name of all guests staying in the property and photo ID of all adults over 18 years old, BEFORE Check-In.
23. Guest is required to sign an Acknowledgement and Liability Release Agreement and a complete Hose Rules document, and return them to Host by email BEFORE being allowed to check-in.
Failure to comply with any of the house rules herein and the ones in the Guests Manual, could result in monetary penalties as described the GUEST MANUAL, as well as being ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. Full Guest Manual is available upon request.
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $1500
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 8
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.