Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
This stunning Casablanca, Morocco styled retreat is idyllically located on a Caribbean seaside bluff in the authentic Puerto Rican village of Buena Vista. At our tropical paradise, you will see truly magnificent vistas and have your cares melt away to the sounds of the gentle ocean surf and sea breezes . Slip into the private resort style infinity pool or marble-clad Turkish Bath or begin exploring the endless list of activities available nearby such as beach time, jet ski, golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding.
*The huge 46ftX24ft resort-style pool is private and you and your group would be the ONLY GUESTS IN THE HOUSE AND PROPERTY during your stay to make sure everyone is safe and healthy.
* You ll have the rooms you rent and all the common areas of the house, the resort-style crystal-blue pool, and the outdoor picnic area for you and your group. During this special time we only rent rooms in our Bed n Breakfast to one group at a time so that we can provide the best health and safety measures for our guests. You will be the only group on the property during your stay and will not have to share with anyone else.
* Huge His n/ Hers romantic marble Turkish Shower.
* Chef-prepared meals available. Full hot buffet breakfast available for $15 per person per day. Lunch and Dinner menus and pricing available upon request.
* 46 foot private infinity pool and built-in bubbler/jacuzzi.
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen bed, 1 single bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 king bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 single bed
You have never in your life seen a 360 degree hilltop view with such a spectacular beauty! Come and enjoy it and let your troubles and tensions melt away at our Casablanca Retreat.
Smoking is allowed (May be only outside)
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Outdoor Space (Garden/ Patio or backyard)
Suitable for Events
Free parking on premises
TV (May or may not include netflix / cable tv / other)
Check-in: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Children need close attention by parents, deep pool and hillside location with steep drop offs.
Smoking permitted but away from house.
To Ensure Guest Safety and Enjoyment, the following Rules Must be fully complied with or the Guests may be asked to vacate the property and the Reservation Cancelled without prior Warning and without Refund of any Rental or Cleaning Fee at Owner's discretion:
* Primary Booking Guest Renter must be present at Check-In to sign Registration Rules and Acknowledgment forms. Only listed guests are allowed on property. Guest can host other family/close associates from 12 noon until 8 PM with $35 "Day Passes". Must be arranged and approved before arrival.
* Property must be kept neat and free from trash, food, dirty dishes, and debris inside and outside of the villa. Trash receptacles and cleaning tools and products are provided for guest use. Villa is to be returned to condition that it was in at Check-In except for reasonable use.
* No diving into pool. Has shallow ledge for lounging.
* No horseplay as hilltop location has dangerous drop-offs.
* Please utilize extensive system of handrails to avoid falls.
* Drive onto property very carefully or call for assistance to avoid problems on steep hillside. Guest parking is located on the lower drive. Upper drive may be used for temporary loading and unloading luggage with Owner approval.
* Quiet hours after 9 PM so music and loud voices do not disrupt neighbors
* Kitchen appliances, dishes, pots and pans, utensils, and cleaning supplies are provided for Guest use. Tampering with, opening or use of monitored Commercial Built-In kitchen equipment and appliances (refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, double oven and range, cabinets, and drawers) is strictly prohibited.
* The Pool is to be kept clean. No trash, lotions, soap, chemicals of any kind, charcoal, ashes, paint, pesticides, make-up, food, beverages, etc. is to be put in the pool or left along side the pool.
* No Smoking or fire in any form inside the villa. No smoking of Hookah inside, outside the villa or anywhere on the property. Grilling is only to occur in the designated grilling area on the lower drive below the Casita.
* As Responsible Host respects the privacy of all our guests. For our Guests security, 2 security cameras are in use to capture the downstairs windows and doors. One camera is in the living room and the other is in the kitchen. No recording or viewing private areas, bathrooms, bedrooms, or sleeping areas occurs. Tampering with or adjusting security cameras or sensors is strictly prohibited.
* Wet bathing suits, towels, or other clothing are not to be worn or placed on any furniture or railings inside the villa. A clothes drying rack is provided for guests at the back of the villa.
* All sliding Screen doors and Screen windows are to be kept closed at all times.
1. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE PROCEDURE Arrival Day It is mandatory to contact Owner/Manager the morning of arrival day to arrange/confirm estimated time of arrival as you will be met at the property by the owner/manager. Check-in 2pm – 8pm, unless otherwise stated in writing by owner. Early check-in is not permitted unless approved when securing the reservation. Keys will be provided on site at the time of arrival. Keys are not issued before arrival day. Primary Booking Guest Renter must be adult age. Minors are not allowed to be left alone at the residence and must always be attended by an adult. Arrival duties include
a. Upon arrival, guest host is to immediately review the house rules to all of his/her guests.
b. Familiarize yourself with the house functions, location/address and emergency phone numbers.
c. Observe and follow the precautions and rules found throughout the house.
d. Read through the guest information book which provides valuable and import information about the house.
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00AM Departure day Occupant agrees to vacate premise no later than the hour and date of departure. Primary Booking Guest agrees to pay a Late Check-out fee of $50 per hour unless Late Checkout is pre-approved by the Owner/manager. This fee is deducted from the deposit. All keys must be locked inside of property before vacating the premise. There will be a $30-$75 deduction from your deposit for each missing room or door key. There will be a $125 deduction from your deposit for each missing gate remote control. There will be a $30-$50 deduction from your deposit for each missing TV, Air Conditioner, or Ceiling Fan Remote control.
If it is found necessary by the guest to leave earlier than the reserved departure date, no refunds will be granted for any reason including but not limited to family emergency, weather, road conditions or natural disasters.
Departure Day Duties include:
a. Wash all dishes and put them away. Leave the kitchen and mini bar area clean and orderly (as your received it)
b. Put trash in garbage in the containers that are outside the house.
c. Dirty towels in the laundry baskets in each bedroom closet.
d. Leave the house in the same general condition in which it was found
e. Turn off lights, air conditioning, TVs and small appliances
f. Check for personal belongings (something is almost always left behind)
2. DEPOSITS FOR SECURITY A $500 deposit is required to secure your reservation. The deposit and rental fee may be paid online. The deposit is returned after your departure and upon inspection of the property. Once the house has been inspected and cleaned the deposit is retuned within 14 business days provided no damage or excess cleaning expense has occurred to the property or contents of the property. The rental fee is due in full upon booking unless otherwise stated by the owner. All deposits and rental fees are paid with credit card unless otherwise stated by owner.
3. CANCELLATION Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking using local booking time (shown in the confirmation email) if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before local check-in time (shown in the confirmation email). No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
4. CLEANING The house is inspected, cleaned and sanitizes thoroughly between each stay. We provide these services to insure full comfort during your visit. Guests are required to leave the property in the same condition in which it was received. Clean the kitchen after each use. Clean oven and stove top after each use. Do not re- arrange the furniture. Owner reserves the right to enter property, including house, at any time. Owner will retain $25.00 from deposit for moving furniture back into place. Place all trash in proper receptacles. Do no store any trash or food outside. If the house is found to be unreasonably dirty, deductions may be taken from the deposit. Please take care of the linens and towels. Do not take linens outside or clean up messes with white towels. We provide towels for outside and kitchen/clean-up towels for cleaning. Deductions may be taken from your deposit if linens or towels are stained or ruined. MAINTAIN ALL CLEAN, DON’T JUMP ON THE BEDS OR ON THE SOFAS.
5. HOUSEKEEP POLICIES You are responsible for cleaning during your stay. Included in your rental fee is one clean upon departure, (unless otherwise indicated in your rental term.) For your convenience, we have provided a complimentary starter pack of toilet paper, soaps, shampoo, conditioner, paper tower and garbage bags; you will need to replenish these items as needed.
6. AMENITIES The property is a furnished, functioning home including blankets, linens, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, complete with small appliance, pots, pans, utensils, dishes, and salt/pepper. For your convenience some toiletries are provided. Guests is responsible for supplying anything needed beyond what is already stocked in the house. For your convenience we supply outdoor gas grill (propane included).
7. DAMAGES There will be deductions from the deposit for replacing lost, stolen, broken, stained or ruined items if found to be necessary. Damage includes but is not limited to residual smell of smoke, cigarette burns, evidence of pets, or destruction to landscape. Guest host assumes full responsibility for any and all damages his/her group causes to the property and guest host expressly assumes the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premise or others whom they invite to use the premise. Guest host authorizes owner/manager to charge his credit card (if applicable) for damages if damages exceed the deposit amount.
8. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE Up to a $250 cleaning fee may apply. You can smoke outside the house.
9. PETS Pets are not permitted in any fashion inside or out. This applies to pets of any kind, even if you intend to keep them in boxes, cages or outside. Sorry, we really do love pets, but we represent this property as a pet free rental and will not make exceptions for any pets regardless of how big or small they are. NO PETS NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. NO PARTIES OR EVENTS The house is for enjoyment of the people who come to vacation, visit that are not registered are not allowed. Entering unregistered persons may result in the cancellation of your reservation without refund. Do not be noise after 10:00pm.
11. HOLD HARMLESS Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or personal injury to persons on or in the property. Neither does owner accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in the supply of water, electricity. Owner is not liable for any equipment failure and is not obligated to give any refund due to such failure although the owner will make a reasonable effort to promptly rectify any issues. Owner accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of god or any other reason beyond his control. Any personal items left behind or lost during a stay are the responsibility of the guest. Owner is not responsible for items left behind or lost.
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 7
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
Ohio native who fell in love with the Caribbean and, especially, Puerto Rico. I'm a retired geologist who travelled the world in frontier exploration who became fascinated by the gorgeous terrain and spectacular origin story of this enchanted island. I've also worked as a cruise ship naturalist in Alaska and am learning about the very different and even more spectacular tropical ecosystem of PR.
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.