Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
Well equipped cottage on the water in La Parguera ward, Lajas, Puerto Rico. Nice cool breeze year round and beautiful sunsets. This house is owned by a commercial fisherman that at least on Saturdays between 5:30 am and 6:00 am will be on the outside of the property to go out go fishing. Usually he is back by 10:30 am. Great guy with hundred of fishing stories.
1 king Bed
2 Bunk Beds of twin beds
AC only on Rooms
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
" Brisa Marina " in La Parguera , Puerto Rico
1. The tenant is required to read the House Rules.
2. Property is rented for 6 guests maximum
3. Property is not to be used for parties or gatherings of more than 10 persons.
4. 3 cars maximum are allowed in the property parking.
5. Smoking is not permitted on the property.
6. NO PETS ALLOWED
7. NO FISHING FROM THE PROPERTY (Fish are there for viewing only)
8. Be considerate of neighbors, one of them resides next to the house . Everything that is said in the House is heard in the houses to the sides, because of the wind (just in case).
9. Loud noise and or music must be lowered or turned OFF at 10:00 pm as a courtesy to the neighbors. If we receive a noise complaint from neighbors, you will be fined $500.
10. Early Check In and late Check Out subject to availability with additional charge
11. Cancellation policy: (calendar day starts at 12:01 am)
a. We will refund 100% of the money if cancellation is made 30 calendar days or more before arrival.
b. We will refund 50% of the money if cancellation is made 14 calendar days before arrival.
c. No refund will be made if cancellation is made 13 calendars days before arrival.
12. Tenant agrees that only 1 boat will be tied at the property at any given time and only on the on the front portion of the property. No other places to tie up a watercraft is allowed.
13. Please do not tie boats on the upwind side of the house or in the piers. Piers are not included in the rental.
14. The tenant agrees to care for and protect the house, defend it from boat tied to it.
15. Charcoal BBQ is prohibited
16. Only liquid soaps are used, to prevent clogging the sanitary pipes
17. Do not discard oil/lard or any foreign material on the sink to protect the environment.
18. Do not deposit or dispose of paper or sanitary napkins through the toilet. Clogging is a major possibility. If you clog it you pay for it.
19. Hot water, exert prudence, supervise children while they are showering. While not using the shower, please turn heater off.
20. Use reusable bags for groceries. Think green.
21. The House is supplied with 6 bath towels and 2 hand towels. They are not intended as beach towels. Any missing towel will have a $15.00 charge
22. The rent does not include beach towels.
23. Any damage caused to the property caused by the tenant or one of their guests, is the responsibility of the tenant.
24. Failure to abide by house rules is grounds to cancel rental immediately and no money will be returned.
25. Submitting payment is an expressed consent to the house rules.
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 6
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.