Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
You will enjoy an 18-hole golf course, restaurants, pool and beautiful surroundings at our Haciendas del Club vacation rental. Cabo Rojo is known for it's beaches, with seven beaches within a 20-minute drive. Apartment complex is at the Club Deportivo del Oeste, Joyuda. Joyuda is known as the Seafood Mecca of Puerto Rico consisting of more than 80 seafood restaurants on a one mile stretch. The apartment is at a high-end complex with excellent amenities. You will find everything you'll need, from beach towels and beach chairs to a coffee machine and blender for your tropical drinks. There are several outdoor BBQ's around the garden and pool area and snorkeling right at your back yard. View the Caribbean Sea from your private vacation rental balcony relaxing at the hammock. Beautiful sunsets are just part of the deal!
Haciendas del Club, PR102 Km 15.4 Interior, Joyuda, Cabo Rojo is a residential community inside Club Deportivo del Oeste. It is a very private and exclusive sector. Puerto Rico's southwest coast is full of activities for the whole family. Cabo Rojo Lighthouse, bird sanctuary, mountain bike trail, banana boat rides, deep sea fishing, shopping, great seafood restaurants and variety food. Parguera's Bioluminescent Bay excursions; a trip to the Mayaguez Zoo, or just a relaxing time at the pool or beach.
There is plenty of water activities! From banana boat rides to Deep Sea Fishing; from snorkeling to scuba; from sailing to luxury boat rides or just spending the day under a palm tree enjoying your Pi?a Colada... Cabo Rojo is best known for its beaches, so you will have plenty of spots to choose from. From Joyuda you can get a ride to 'Ratones Island', a beautiful key where you can spend the day. 'Ratones Island' has bathroom and shower facilities for your convenience. Also at Joyuda is Tourmarine where you can go on snorkling or diving trips as well as fishing trips or just a ride around the beautiful West Coast!
Puerto Rico's cool casinos attract all kinds of people, from serious gamblers and casual gamers to sightseers. Mayaguez Resort and Casino 444 slot machines and Holiday Inn and Tropical Casino 377 slot machines are open 24 hours. Both casinos are located in hotels so in addition to slots and table games you will also find lively bars, live music and fine dining. You are welcome to try your luck if you are 18 years or over and wearing casual clothes or better attire (no beachwear).
Club Deportivo del Oeste 18-hole golf course is a more difficult up and down hilly course. Nestled in a mangrove forest, there is a chance some wildlife may join in the game. Open Mon-Sun 7 am to 7 pm. Par/yard 70/5,978.
InternetWiFi internet with broadband capability.
Minimun Night Info:
Easter/Semana Santa (April 1-6): 3 night minimum stay
Memorial Day (May 22-25): 3 nights minimum stay
July 4th (July 3-6): 3 night minimum stay
ELA Constitution (July 24-27): 3 night minimum stay
Labor Day (September 4-7): 3 night minimum stay
Elevator in Building
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Outdoor Space (Garden/ Patio or backyard)
Free parking on premises
TV (May or may not include netflix / cable tv / other)
- The client shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The clients shall leave the premises relatively close to the manner it was delivered to them. Clients shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The clients agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The client shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. If the host confirm that the air conditioners are turned on during the hours that the property is vacant you will be charged extra for excess of use and damage to the units. The host has the right to turn off air conditioning units found on when no one is at the property. There is no need to leave all on while you are out all day either by the pool, beach or exploring around.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- Do not have parties ,gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner
- The clients shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM - 10 PM and Pool (if any) and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Changes to this agreement you be made and approved by the owner.
- The owner may only but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- The Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owner enforcing this agreement.
- In case the client experience outages that are beyond our control during the stay, no refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- In case of availability of Cable TV and WiFi it has been chosen by the host. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or WiFi service.
- Valuable items left behind by client will be held for the client and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the client for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the host. The host shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and/or family emergencies or other commitments.
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner, host or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- The Owner may ask you to bring towel, blankets and Pillow, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- the use of control substance and / or drugs are not permitted in the property, unless there is an approval of the host.
- The Client will seek help from the host in case there is a need to use a item that is not fully understood. In case of any damage to the item, the client will be responsible.
- Holidays and Long weekends (such as Thanksgiving, Semana Santa / Spring break, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend etc etc) may require a minimum of 3 nights or more, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- Christmas season may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- If there is a need to change the date of the reservation, you must contact and do it directly with the host and he may do so, depending on his availability, but is not required. Join a Join assume no responsibility in case the owner doesn't want to do a change of date.
If the property has a POOL - LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY. As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any guests of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area. The Guest accepts fully all the risks involved.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
- Should the client violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental shall be terminated immediately. The client shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 4
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
Mi Numero Hostelero con turismo es : 06-55-10-0773
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.