Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
NEW PROFESSIONAL DISINFECTING SERVICE:
Professional Disinfecting 99.9% effective against viruses. It will be offer as an OPTIONAL SERVICE for $45. Let us know in advance if you want this service to schedule it. It will be applied prior to your check in and includes total unit disinfecting from top to bottom, all cabinets, closets, beds, remote controls, appliances, bathrooms, kitchen etc.
NEW CLEANING GUIDES DUE TO COVID-19
Although we always clean and disinfect the units prior and after each booking, here are measures we added to ensure cleaners and guests safety:
How cleaners protect themselves:
Before they clean, cleaners should wash their hands, and put on impermeable, disposable gloves.
-Gloves should be thrown away after each clean.
-Cleaners should wash their hands immediately after gloves are removed.
-Cleaners should be sure to air and ventilate the property during and after cleaning.
High-touch surfaces — High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each stay. Examples of high-touch surfaces include tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, handrails, light switches, remotes, wardrobe and cabinet handles, desks, toilets, sinks, bedside tables, and kitchen and bathroom surfaces. A two-step approach is recommended for cleaning high-touch surfaces: Use a detergent or soap and hot water for visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection spray or wipes to kill germs on surfaces.
Low-touch surfaces — Floors, walls, blinds, fans and other low-touch surfaces are cleaned using hot water and detergent. Air filters are also clean with hot soapy water, after each booking.
Towels, linens, and other laundry — Wear disposable gloves when handling dirty laundry and discard after each use. If possible, don’t shake dirty laundry. Wash items using the warmest setting and dry items completely for 20 minutes or more.
All these measures are in place even before the Covid-19 pandemic, but with additional safety measures to ensure everyone stays safe and well.
Items we provide for you:
Dish detergent, liquid hand soap for each bathroom, bar soap for each bathroom, shampoo/conditioner sets, coffee filters, salt/pepper, paper towel roll, 3 double rolls per bathroom, multi-purpose cleaner, hand sanitizer.
South-West part of the Island is known as Porta del Sol. Cabo Rojo is famous for its beaches, superb Seafood restaurants and friendly people. The biggest fisheries on the Island is located at Puerto Real, Cabo Rojo!
New 1,846 sq feet Villa with private pool, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, gazebo (pool area). It is located right off route 101, which take you directly to Boqueron Beach and El Poblado.
The villa provides all the practical amenities you will need in a home away from home. The master bedroom has a private bathroom. Master Bedroom and Second room has Queen bed and the third room has 2 twin bunk beds. * All bedrooms with air conditioning units.
Kitchen is fully equipped: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots and pans and utensils.
Living Room includes a 46 inch HDTV with DirecTV and a DVD Player.
Private pool with Gazebo includes a BBQ, hammock, lounge chairs and a half bathroom.
Note: You ll have everything very close to Villa Gomez. Bakery on the left and Supermarket Las Arenas less than a minute away from Camino Saman entrance .. Gas station, Burger King, Church s Chicken and many other fast food and other types of businesses about 3 min away from Saman entrance,.. El Poblado and Boqueron beach are just 5-7 min away...Combate beach and El Faro and Playa Sucia are 15-20 min away driving South and La Parguera Bio-Bay driving EAST.
MINIMUM stay for Holidays is three (3) nights unless a longer stay is here specified. Estadía MINIMA para Fines de Semana Largos es de tres (3) noches a menos que esté especificada otra cantidad de noches.
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
- The client shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The clients shall leave the premises relatively close to the manner it was delivered to them. Clients shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The clients agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The client shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. If the host confirm that the air conditioners are turned on during the hours that the property is vacant you will be charged extra for excess of use and damage to the units. The host has the right to turn off air conditioning units found on when no one is at the property. There is no need to leave all on while you are out all day either by the pool, beach or exploring around.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- Do not have parties ,gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner
- The clients shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM - 10 PM and Pool (if any) and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Changes to this agreement you be made and approved by the owner.
- The owner may only but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- The Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owner enforcing this agreement.
- In case the client experience outages that are beyond our control during the stay, no refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- In case of availability of Cable TV and WiFi it has been chosen by the host. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or WiFi service.
- Valuable items left behind by client will be held for the client and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the client for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the host. The host shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and/or family emergencies or other commitments.
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner, host or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- The Owner may ask you to bring towel, blankets and Pillow, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- the use of control substance and / or drugs are not permitted in the property, unless there is an approval of the host.
- The Client will seek help from the host in case there is a need to use a item that is not fully understood. In case of any damage to the item, the client will be responsible.
- Holidays and Long weekends (such as Thanksgiving, Semana Santa / Spring break, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend etc etc) may require a minimum of 3 nights or more, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- Christmas season may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- If there is a need to change the date of the reservation, you must contact and do it directly with the host and he may do so, depending on his availability, but is not required. Join a Join assume no responsibility in case the owner doesn't want to do a change of date.
If the property has a POOL - LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY. As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any guests of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area. The Guest accepts fully all the risks involved.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
- Should the client violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental shall be terminated immediately. The client shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
El lugar es super cómodo y las facilidades de piscina muy buenas.
Jun 01, 2021
Great Place and Clean, Space perfect for Family Weekend.
May 11, 2020
Mar 19, 2018
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 8
Cancellation Policy: 30 Days
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak with a Join a Join Customer Representative, contact us at :
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
Mi Numero Hostelero con turismo es : 06-55-10-0773
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.