Unable to find street view of this location.
The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability. We suggest that you contact the host to confirm.
El Yunque Chalet and Casita del Yunque are located within a 2 acre gated property located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. It is the perfect spot to experience island living, while still being close to all major north coast attractions.
Groups up to 6 will stay at the Chalet, up to 4 additional guests stay at the Casita, for a total capacity of 10 guests. Enjoy private grounds, pool, and facilities at your own tropical getaway paradise!
El Yunque Chalet is located in the foothills of El Yunque National Forest , five miles above the town of Rio Grande, close enough to explore the multitude of attractions on the north coast, yet a world away from the congestion of the city.
Come enjoy and explore our 2 acres of tropical flowers and fruits, walking trails, beautiful pool, sunning deck with the most amazing mountain and ocean views.
You will stay at a country-style Chalet located deep in the Puerto Rico countryside, yet enjoy all the amenities you are accustomed to:
Clean rooms and bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances, outside gas grill, picnic table, FREE 6MB Wireless High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV's, Blu-Ray players with Internet Video Apps, Wii Game console with games to play, books to read, board games, pool toys and floating mats, coolers, you name it!
You might not want to leave this beautiful place, but if you do, you are only 15 to 25 minutes drive away from great beaches, shopping, restaurants, the Rain Forest, Bio-Bay adventures, horseback riding, zip-lining, ATV's, and more...
At El Yunque Chalet you will experience the real magic and beauty of our beautiful island, Puerto Rico! Come to El Yunque Chalet, your Rainforest Home!
You may meet and get to make new friends, as our pool, pool deck and grounds are shared with Casita del Yunque guests. Our laundry facilities are also shared, and there is a nominal fee for each load, we provide all laundry supplies.
Interaction with Guests
We will try to meet you at the property and show you around initially, but we are not on site all the time. Nonetheless, we are readily available and on call if you need anything at all.
Our neighborhood is an out-of-the-way single family neighborhood, were all the neighbors know each other, so it's a very safe and quiet countryside location. We love that we're on a dead-end street, and only a 10-15 minute hike to the nearby Rio Grande River, where you can find waterfalls, swimming holes, and lush tropical vegetation. Truly paradisaical!
You absolutely need a car to get around to local beaches, tourist spots, etc. We're off the beaten path, but close to all major north coast attractions!
Smoking is allowed (May be only outside)
Pet Friendly (may be free or for a fee)
Pool (Private or shared)
Parking (May be Free of for a Fee)
Washer / Dryer (In the building / place to stay may be free or for a fee)
Suitable for Events
We ask you that you treat our country home as your own, please keep it neat and tidy...we don't require a security deposit as this is a self-catering unit, and we have faith in our guests to do the right thing.
We do ask that you turn off airconditioners when leaving the property, and smoke out on the pool deck or veranda, never inside the house. Please try to minimize tracking mud into the property by leaving your muddy shoes outside before entering.
Our home is in the rural area of Puerto Rico, where water service is inadequate at times..not to worry, we have large cisterns and solar water heaters that assure a constant supply of water, but try to be conscious of your water usage in order to conserve this precious resource.
Enjoy our tropical paradise!
NOTE: The Pool is not Private and can be share with the people staying at Casita del Yunque. If you want to guarantee that the pool will be completely for your party it is recommended that you rent the 2 properties.
- The client shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The clients shall leave the premises relatively close to the manner it was delivered to them. Clients shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The clients agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The client shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. If the host confirm that the air conditioners are turned on during the hours that the property is vacant you will be charged extra for excess of use and damage to the units. The host has the right to turn off air conditioning units found on when no one is at the property. There is no need to leave all on while you are out all day either by the pool, beach or exploring around.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- Do not have parties ,gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner
- The clients shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM - 10 PM and Pool (if any) and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Changes to this agreement you be made and approved by the owner.
- The owner may only but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- The Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owner enforcing this agreement.
- In case the client experience outages that are beyond our control during the stay, no refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- In case of availability of Cable TV and WiFi it has been chosen by the host. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or WiFi service.
- Valuable items left behind by client will be held for the client and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the client for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the host. The host shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and/or family emergencies or other commitments.
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- a Security Deposit might be require by the owner, host or property manager
- The owner might give you a contract or a consent form for the guest to sign prior to the check in date in which it will state that damages cause to the property or any fines given during the stay will be paid by the client.
- The Owner may ask you to bring towel, blankets and Pillow, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- the use of control substance and / or drugs are not permitted in the property, unless there is an approval of the host.
- The Client will seek help from the host in case there is a need to use a item that is not fully understood. In case of any damage to the item, the client will be responsible.
- Holidays and Long weekends (such as Thanksgiving, Semana Santa / Spring break, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend etc etc) may require a minimum of 3 nights or more, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- Christmas season may require a minimum of 3 - 7 nights, please contact the host prior to do your booking request
- If there is a need to change the date of the reservation, you must contact and do it directly with the host and he may do so, depending on his availability, but is not required. Join a Join assume no responsibility in case the owner doesn't want to do a change of date.
If the property has a POOL - LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY. As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any guests of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area. The Guest accepts fully all the risks involved.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Join a Join Inc and the Property Owner assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to our other services such as transportation, grocery delivery, cleaning services, rental cars, babysitting, etc. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
- Should the client violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental shall be terminated immediately. The client shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
Overall Guest Satisfaction
Espectacular y hermoso lugar. me encanto, es justo lo que necesitaba. Estar en contacto con la naturaleza de una forma unica y con piscina privada priceless!
Jul 12, 2016
Great place , gorgeous view, clean and comfortable. Ready to go back. The walk to the river was exited.
Jul 04, 2016
Includes all fees
Max Guests: 10
Cancellation Policy: Strict
Those dates are not available
View Other Listings
Please be sure to not include in your message any contact information, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and the like,
as direct communication between members outside of this site is strictly prohibited prior to booking your request.
If you would like to speak directly with someone, contact us at:
+1 (800) 329-2412 or send us a email at email@example.com
Contacting several places considerably improves your odds of a booking.
Show More Show Less
This host requires that you confirm availability before making a reservation. Please send a message to the host and wait for a response before booking.
in Rio Grande